Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)

Go down 
+6
Cybeast Worshipper
Xellious Noon
Sunkun
Delta
Yankee
Toast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61972

The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:27 am

Quote :
Name: Salem
Title: The Fourth; Salem the Leopard
Physically: 47 Years

Grandfather to the Sixth Gyokuro, Great Grandfather to Allen, and Father to the Fifth, after his defeat, like all those to carry the name of 'Gyokuro' before him, he struck out on his own as a nameless wanderer, gathering power without the duties of family to tie him down, growing far past his point of power at the time of his defeat, he was given the name Salem by a young boy who did not fear him in seeing his true form, and he has kept the name close to his heart since then. His ability has shaped and taken form in the many years that have passed, and this offering to him became an opportunity to test that ability, and as a way to form new bonds with powerful foes. The ambitions of those he now works under are meaningless to him as long as he can succeed in achieving his own goals.

-Agelessness: He does not die. Not from time. He could float forever in space, and never age a day. He would continue to live.

-Shapeshifting: A trait all of his family has. He can shape his body into any form he wishes and back, as long as he has the energy to provide as a catalyst to the transformation.

-Body of the Leopard: His primary ability. His inheritance, trained through generations of family. Kept only within him and his followers after his defeat, but only he has trained it to this extent. This power allows access to great power within him, to an extent that even ordinary shapeshifting cannot ever allow him. The term 'speed' does not describe him. Surviving him is not a matter of being able to move as quick as him, that it is impossible. It is merely the ability to react properly. Because he does not enjoy a fight without a challenge. He will almost always create an opening for his blows to be defended, but only if it is defended in the proper way. He does not teleport. His body moves beyond light, and it's boundaries. He is at his core, speed itself. And his speed enhances his power, like the terrible leopard he emulates. At his fullest power, his form may even resemble one. His strikes can effortlessly shatter diamonds, and his claws can even rend space. But his speed will always be his most terrifying factor.

-Ash Gallery: A technique he picked up by watching his great-grandson. Imperfect, but he can use it enough...
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

Permanent Name : Toast
Custom Title : Twenty One Toasters
Activity Points : 64265

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:43 am

Alright. We have roughly 19-20 members now, which is more than I expected - I don't think we need anymore. As such, sign-ups are officially closed!

If you haven't made a profile for your character yet, hop to it - the RPs officially begin now.
Back to top Go down
http://monsieurtoast.tumblr.com/
Sunkun

Sunkun

Male

Permanent Name : Sunshine
Custom Title : Heir of Doom
Activity Points : 35221

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:52 am

How the RPs gonna be made, herr Seth?
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 am

Topic by topic, I suppose. All conversation regarding the events will take place here in the OOC. There're no special rules or anything, so we can all RP the way we normally do.
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

Female

Custom Title : Strap a saddle on that Turkey!
Activity Points : 28224

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 am

ohlol I don't know how to start my post. o_o; herpaderp.
Back to top Go down
Sunkun

Sunkun

Male

Permanent Name : Sunshine
Custom Title : Heir of Doom
Activity Points : 35221

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Seth. We'll need to discuss it sometime. and how to set that wheel in motion.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55745

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:28 pm

OK yea decided to switch out Kal for this guy, cause he seems to fit better.

Quote :
Name: Fatso
Title: Chaotic Glutton
Abilities: Steel Stomach, Chemical Immunity, Toughened Skin, Super-dense Bone Structure, Heightened Strength, Hyper Digestion, Element Absorption, Combinational Regurgitation

-Steel Stomach: Rather than the traditional "iron stomach", it's steel, cause well, that's a hell of a lot stronger than iron. Quite simply put, once he swallows something, it has pretty much no effect on him. A bomb could go off in his stomach (though it probably wouldn't have much of a chance to), and it wouldn't faze him.

-Chemical Immunity: Chemical based attacks, including poisons and acids, don't affect him, inside or out.

-Toughened Skin: Pretty much what it says, probably about as tough as a rhino's.

-Super-dense Bone Structure: Well, if you're gonna be biting through rock pretty regularly, it stands to reason the guy's teeth (and consequently the rest of his bones) are incredibly strong, and pretty dang hard to break through normal means. Of course this also makes him reeeaaallly heavy.

-Heightened Strength: Heightened rather than super because while he isn't gonna be lifting any buildings, he certainly hits a lot harder than your average human.

-Hyper Digestion: Whatever he swallows starts to get broken down almost immediately, pretty much shorting out its effectiveness for any "internal attack method" plans.

-Element Absorption: Rather than in the traditional sense, for Fatso this means that he can translate the properties of any raw materials he devours into the rest of his body, like say, stone skin. However the effects only lasts as long as he doesn't burn through whatever amount of it he ate.

-Combinational Regurgitation: Probably his most effective, and diverse, attack method. He can break down the items he eats into their base elements, combine them in a different way thanks to his Hyper Digestion's chemical breakdown, and then spit up the new product. Again this only takes place so long as he has materials to work with.

History: The product of a government experiment that got loose (really how do you contain a guy that can eat through solid steel), he doesn't have any clear motives guiding him other than his need to keep eating (super high metabolism will do that to you). He's not all that bright, and sometimes can be extremely naive, but he is far from innocent as his hunger for chaos (among other things) will show.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71242

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:30 pm

I don't even know where to post so you're better off.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

@Kev: Once you finish your guy, post with him in the Tower of Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 pm

My guy is mostly finished. Just need history and his last weapon. I'll post in a few.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Finally. You take too long =P
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 am

Been busy my friend. XD

Is my guy gonna be alone or something? I've seen some people paired together and stuff; wondering is that limited to certain people?
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Nah, everybody's on a team. Though if you don't finish him soon, he'll be paired with Aristotle by default.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 pm

He be done.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Oh, good then. Just have him pop up in the Tower of Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Where the hell is ZM?
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:28 am

Welp, deadline's been reached. Whoever posts first officially gets ZM's spot in the organization. Just post your new char's profile and pop up in the tower.
Back to top Go down
OverlordCrimson

OverlordCrimson

Male

Activity Points : 39432

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:26 am

Quote :
Name: Anima Fortuna (Name of the Body)
Title: The Forgotten Marionette
Race: Automaton
Appearance: Anima is an automaton that appears as a woman. In her noncombat form, everything about her body would suggest she’s a human, but that is clearly not the case. Her skin is a pale synthetic material soft enough so she’s able to convey emotions clearly while emulating human skin. She stands at 5’ 6,” wearing what appears to be a purple and ornate dress. A common comparison would be that of a porcelain doll in terms of appearance. Her eyes are silver, and she is known for having platinum blond hair that’s usually tied in a pony tail with a violet ribbon-like thread.

In her combat form, Anima ditches the dress as well as her four limbs, instead exchanging them for something that identifies her quickly as a non human. Anima’s torso and face are the only remaining human like structures that remain. Covering her upper torso is a chest plate composed of several plates, while a long black dress-like sash that drapes down all the way near the ground, hanging just above 2 inches. Her legs are plated with violet armor, and rather than having conventional feet two would be two needle like points which she maintains excellent balance. Her arms are actually elongated and cylindrical, also plated like her legs. Her hands are very claw like, and surrounding each wrist are a set of tattered bandages. On her back, particularly behind each shoulder, are cross like devices that resemble controllers for stringed puppets. She stands at 6’ 5”.

Abilities: Inhuman Strength, Inhuman Reflexes, Soul Threads, Soul Transplant, Durable Body, Self-Repair

Inhuman Strength – Due to her nature, while she doesn’t look it, Anima is incredibly strong. He may not have infinite strength like Bob, but she is capable of wrecking anything with just physical prowess.

Inhuman Reflexes – Due to her nature, Anima is capable of quickly reacting to several threats, allowing her a higher level of dodging than many other beings.

Soul Threads – Anima is capable of forging soul threads from her finger tips as well as her cross-shaped controllers. These threads are multipurpose for grabbing, wrapping, cutting, and smashing. In fact, the threads can actually form into temporary objects, usually used as weapons.

Soul Transplant – Anima is capable of attaching her Soul Threads to objects, both alive and not. She can transplant her soul and will and override the target’s soul in order to control them temporarily. However, it costs a lot of energy to do on alive targets and is impractical in combat as many factors such as time and energy are calculated based on how strong the target’s will is. However, for objects with no soul, it’s easier for her to take control.

Durable Body – Anima’s body is exceptionally durable, being made from a strange and unidentifiable alloy. She’s capable of taking mass punishment, and can even survive hits that would level entire environments. However, such hits may damage her body’s internal structure.

Self Repair – Even though Anima’s body can take heavy punishment, sometimes if she pushes herself too hard, the internal damage will start to take its toll. By avoiding combat, she is capable of performing self repairs on herself using her Soul Threads.

Weapons:
Built-in Weapons – Anima has several built in weapons in her body, usually stored in her arms, legs, and even her chest. These weapons include beam sabers, assorted guns and projectiles, and even explosives.

Soul Thread – Her trademarked ability is one of her main means of attacking.

Herself – Being a battle automaton, she’s well equipped to fight foes using physical means.

Cross-Shaped Controllers – Located at the back of her shoulders, she mainly uses these controllers as a means to produce more thread. However, these controllers can detach, in which she can use them as catalysts to boost the power of her soul energy. Due to their shape, they are well suited to rotating attacks.

History: Anima Fortuna is the name of a Battle Marionette Automaton whose origins are unknown. Made specifically as a puppet to enslave others, her creator had went missing before she could be completed. That is the story of the weapon. For the soul, however, it’s an entire mystery. Anima’s soul has no memory as she inhabits this body. She has no memories, or if she did, they faded away in time. She was found by Crescendo and the Collective, who seemingly gave her purpose.

Over and over, however, this puppet was plagued by doubts, mainly about her identity. She tried convincing herself that her past was unimportant and that her place in the Collective was all that mattered. However, she found that she wasn't satisfied with this. She continues to seek who she really is today, which perhaps is the only motivation that keeps her in the Collective today.

Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:50 am

For the love of God thank you.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:24 am

Well, this has been a trainwreck thus far.

Few changes... to fix the mess that the first RPs have become, we're going to have a sort of "Continuum Shift" moment. Basically the other RPs all ended, we just have no idea how (save for maybe the Game). Why? So things can carry on.

Secondly, you know that Class System I proposed? That is hereby taking effect. So go over your characters and assign classes to 'em. This'll make things a bit easier to deal with for everybody, and will function as a live test of the system, I guess.

And thirdly, the following characters are hereby booted/have withdrawn from The Collective: Luciden and Kavak (because Shana disappeared again), Xin and Fatso (because Andy and Zags withdrew them), and Naomi (because Dante wants her to be a hero or something). If anybody else wants to withdraw a character, do so now.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138903

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 am

I'm keeping Lilith and Torment, of course... they've yet to see any real action. Lilith is class 7 (this is...... only quasi correct because she's that hard case where she has class 8 defenses and class 6 or below offense, but it evens out). Torment is class 8 (with weaknesses of his own, and the only compensation is that he specializes at what he does, to do it really well).
Back to top Go down
OverlordCrimson

OverlordCrimson

Male

Activity Points : 39432

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:52 am

Anima is a level 7. U.N. Owen can be considered an 8.5, though his ability allows him to interact fairly with lower level beings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2