Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)

Go down 
+6
Agent of Chaos
Toast
ThomasWindar
Cybeast Worshipper
Desertbandit
Xellious Noon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 42746

Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 am

Actually school could be a fun idea. I can already imagine it!

*Son of the hero standing one foot on ground, one stomping on the face of an evil assassin of an organization planning world dominance.

Hero: "Now tell me....WHO'S BEHIND ALL THIS?!"
Assassin: "Never...."
Hero: "Why you-*looks at the time*.........crap."

Hero leaves everything and runs to school. Upon arrival, being late 15 minutes, receives extra math homework.*

Yeah, that might be fun. Especially if they had a rule "NO SUPERPOWERS AT SCHOOL" - or daddy will ban internet access for a week.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

Permanent Name : Toast
Custom Title : Twenty One Toasters
Activity Points : 64315

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 am

Name: Chet Stevens
Parents: Lii; Kate Stevens
Race: Immortal
Sex: Male
Child #: 1

Appearance:
-Height: 5 ft 10 in
-Weight: 143 lbs
-Hair: Brown
-Eyes: Green
-Skin tone, Body build, etc.: Fair; Athletic
-Clothing/Costume: Chet's always wanted to fit in, so he dresses like a normal kid. He wears a dark-gray, almost black button-up short-sleeved shirt and a pair of blue jeans with a belt, as well as a pair of black and white sneakers... nothing special to see here.
-Other: A ring his father left his mother, which bears a fancy "B" in the center. Its made of some sort of platinum-like material, and probably very valuable. He also wears a necklace with a somewhat-large silver cross on it.

Personality
-Opinion of oneself: "A work in progress."
-Worldview: Optimistic
-Dreams/Goals: To be something.
-Talents & Interests: He's a talented artist, and routinely paints or sketches environments and people around him. Has an interest in philosophy.
-Boiling Point: Besides disrespecting his mother, repeated failure. He has a strong will, but it degrades pretty quickly when in a losing situation, or when he's forced to constantly try something new. He's also enraged by chocolate.

POWER LIST:
- *Advanced Perception
- Empathic Mimicry
-
-
-

HERITAGE LIST:
- Immortality
-
-
-
-

((Advanced Perception: When he's in danger, time pretty much slows down in his mind and he can notice more details and react a lot faster than normal. Of course, in such moments, he's normally too freaked out to do anything, which causes it to backfire and make things seem even FASTER and thus harder to notice details and react.

Empathic Mimicry: He can basically mimic the abilities of people he meets who has abilities, even if he doesn't know they have any. When he thinks of them, those Memories bring forth Emotions, and those Emotions manifest the abilities. He barely knows how to use this ability, though, can't have more than one ability at a time, and hardly knows when he has an ability

*Subject to change because I suck at naming shit))
Back to top Go down
http://monsieurtoast.tumblr.com/
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 am

Hmm....... tricky. Chet's abilities make me wonder... especially where Immortality would come into play. Probably as a sort of revival technique when he falls unconscious when killed due to damage but revives later instead of really dying. Total body destruction aside, and it shouldn't apply at the starts of their careers, that sounds reasonable. Not needing to eat, sleep, breathe and the like would be separate.... <.<

Advanced Perception and Empathic Mimicry like this are okay because I'll be controlling the amount of information dispensed, in other words keeping a hand on the pulse for how effective they are. Empathic Mimicry in particular will give rise to select abilities that rise no further than one level beneath its own mastery level (so if Empathic Mimicry is 'Awakened', abilities Chet obtains will stay at 'involuntary', and he can learn them but not choose when to activate them, until he becomes Proficient and better).

I'll be adding one more 'list' after Powers and Heritage.... Training. For every Training the kids learn from the Mentors/Parents, it'll be listed by name, over there. I don't want to get them mixed up with Powers and Heritages and sway their growth speed, plus the training can be anything - increased strength/speed, a new sensory ability, a general power or a single special attack. Who knows.

The kid of the parent that gives the training does NOT have it at start. I assume the parents have saved it up for that one special time, so we actually have to roleplay the training. However, they can do better during the IC part because their parents have been specifically preparing them for it. They'll make other kids jealous. XD All in due time though.

I'm starting this RP later today. So far... me, Seth, Ky, DB, and SX are all in. Maybe ZM/Zags/Kevin if they manage in time. Otherwise I'll cook up a different scenario for them. With 5 people there's definitely enough to get the adventure going somewhere.

EDIT: Ooooh yeah, school. I almost forgot to address this.
Hmm... I'm undecided. Let's put it up to a vote. If enough people want school life to be part of this RP, and we put the characters into classes together based on their age (older folks could have failed a year or two, younger ones skipped a year)..... yeah it's workable. No using special powers at school or the teachers will tell their parents, and... XD We'll see. Judging by their ages so far, a high school setting seems appropriate.

If this passes I'll add one more field under 'age' for the kids, and it'll be 'current class' (to leave no room for confusion... for example, Nike is older than Chet but it makes sense for her to have flunked out for one year).
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

Permanent Name : Toast
Custom Title : Twenty One Toasters
Activity Points : 64315

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Immortality is more like "Rapid Cell Regeneration". He heals at inhuman speeds, and after a certain point, will simply stop aging. He can be drained of energy or killed, it just takes a *lot* to do the latter.

The two abilities of his are already awakened, he just doesn't know how to control them well, partly because he can't control his emotions, and partly because he just recently awakened them. Or at least, became aware of their presence.
Back to top Go down
http://monsieurtoast.tumblr.com/
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Hmmm.... more like that huh? Well, that's fine too then. Guess it works.

And for the others that are late, I'll cook up a new adventure for you when you post your kids and their profiles are accepted. This one looks like it'll be full fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122707

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 pm

I'd be for school life, though purely to observe and not take part on my end(Homeschooling XD).
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 62022

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:05 am

Teacher/Parent
Spoiler:

Child
Spoiler:

Last edited by Allen on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 am

*rolls eyes* Fine. Accepted. Will be lots of fun at this rate.

And Mizu.... I take it she'll inherit dragon qualities and develop water powers? That's already some idea for a kid, Allen.

EDIT: Shadow manipulation instead, huh?

Both accepted. But she comes at an interesting moment... will we add 'school uniforms' and 'dress code' as part of the school experience or not?
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:48 am

I'll apply for a Mentor character I guess.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 am

Curiously enough........... accepted. XD
Man, with all these freakish sorts of mentors, Lii, Spectro, Scarfboy, it makes one wonder what they're gonna be teaching to the kids, huh?
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

Permanent Name : ZeroMegaman
Custom Title : God of Destruction
Activity Points : 47489

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:28 am

Name: Zeru Kaito
Partner*: Zeruhas never spoken about his spouse. those that know find it very...Shocking.
Children*: (Name/Gender/Age forma, Zaria/Female/12 and Zygfryd/Male/8
Race: Eclipse Demon
Sex: Yes please. *Slapped* Male

Appearance:
-Height: 6'1"
-Weight: 210
-Hair:Wild and White
-Eyes: Crimson Red Eyes, often glow.
-Zeru is brown, VERY Well Built, he has a lot of scars all over his body, although it's concealed by his clothes, throughout the years he has trained to impossible levels never even thought of by humans.
-Clothing/Costume: Often wears his trademark Black Dante Style Coat, its endings are torn a bit due to it being worn out over the years, but these days he often wears a Black sleeveless vest Open and unzipped, an insignia of a Solar Eclipse with flames erupted at the edge of the Eclipse. its actually his clans insignia. He sports black jeans and a white undershirt with a saying. Each shirt has a different saying for each appearance. It usually relates to himself or people around him. he sports 3 diamond earrings on his left ear, and black finger cut gloves in each hand. Comfortable sneakers.
-Other: Zeru's fangs are very small, human like canines. But when he starts getting serious, or angry they begin to extend along with his nails.

Personality:
-Opinion of oneself: Zeru thinks of himself as a great person. He used to be extremely cocky but recently has become a bit stern and far more serious. He is now more cheerful and shows greater concern for his team-mates and students, placing their safety over the successful completion of a mission. He has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanor has been called “cool, hip, and trendy” by some of the people he has worked for in the past.He is also a bit of a pervert, although, its not easily shown.
-Worldview: Zeru sees the world as perfect. In a sense that it has both imperfection and near perfection, completing itself. The World is both Good and Bad, and he seems to agree that there cannot be bad, without Good and vice versa. He can find the positive in the negative and the negative in the positive. As such he doesnt have a hard time speaking with the people of the world and communicating with them. As a young Teen Zeru hated humans, and even his own Demonic Kind. As a Young Demon entering adulthood Zeru felt he would act more like a human, since Demon Kind to him was the worst kind there was. And As he Matured he accepted All races for what they are, finding the balance within them and attempting to have them settle their differences. Zeru can be seen as a peacemaker by some.
-Dreams/Goals: Zeru has never really thought about his dreams and goals, although, he has always wanted to meet and do battle with his father, a lord of a large section of Hell and well known even in other realms.
-Talents & Interests: Zeru is an impressive Martial Artist, its very hard to see someone be able to take him down in Hand to hand Combat. He is VERY Good with his hands, showing mastery in many things. Fixing Electrical Appliances, building, Video games, Drawing, Playing Musical Instruments and many other things. its because of this he decided to become a Jack of All Trades.
-Boiling Point: Attack Zeru's family or friends to the point of killing and he will be pissed off. Attacking him wont really tick him off anymore.1

Expertise: Art of the Eclipse: A Martial Arts Technique with different stances and arts, filled with many techniques. this art and Martial Art is near perfection, Zeru being its inventor after mastering many different Martial Arts. Zeru has been herald as the new Martial Arts Messiah because of it, although he never brags about it.

Profession: Zeru does any Oddjob anytime. He has been known worldwide because of it, years ago he stopped and departed into the depths of Hell, leaving His Job behind, he is a legend among many, and is still talked about as a legend, by women, as the PERFECT Man.

And Finally Energy: Zeru has a massive amount of physical and spiritual energy, the guy is just really hard to slow down, he can keep doing something for days and months. Its extremely impressive how much will and stamina this guy has.

Plot Points:
-Home Base: After a certain threat attacked the world Zeru found himself traveling to Buenos Aires along with some of Earth's other legendary Heroes. Because of this trip he fell in love with the Scenery and traveled to South America. Brazil has become his Home on Earth.

Otherwise Hell is his other Home away from Home.

-Secret Training Technique: Zeru has various training Techniques but as far as some of the Heroes know, there is a Certain "Hellish" Physical technique he often spends time for.

-(Tech) Support: Zeru is often supported by his siter in America, who is extremely rich, and beautiful. He currently has a Secretary on Earth in his massive Shop, named Vanessa.

-Duties/Hobbies: Jacks of all trades. Zeru enjoys Reading Books and training.

-Arch Enemy: Zeru once had an older brother...The World knows not what has become of the fierce Demon...
-Kryptonite: Zeru's Family and Friends. Capture any and he's yours for the taking. Oh and Psychic powers.

Comedy Points: (voluntary funny details, list as many as you want, even 0)
- Zeru makes it a habit to be Late for things.
-Zeru greatly dislikes having Pictures of himself taken when he isnt aware of it.
-Hates when he is interrupted during things he enjoys.
-Has a vast collection of erotic romance novels and is a sucker for one.
-Zeru hates when him and his clan are regarded as Myths or Lies. Or when he is paired up to other heroes and related to them in an odd way (EX: Damn, Zeru is just as perverted as Allen!! Zeru Drinks just as much as Magnus!! And He even Smells just as bad as DB! Your clan is as real as Guy's imaginary self!)
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Kid:
Spoiler:

Will include a Parent (Magnus) and Mentor.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

Staff Title : "Let's do this Jiraiya!"
Activity Points : 60578

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Wow, we almost have as many mentors as we do Kids.

I will be making characters, I guess, and I'll try to schedule some time to come on and post to things, though I can't come on all day like I used to certainly.

OOC: maybe tomorrow I will try to make characters, and then I'll just post whenever I can. My guy can be like a dude who shows up once and a while to do things...just don't run off without me plz. ):
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Zeru is accepted.... although parts of his profile make great self-advertisement. XD Hailed as the Messiah of Martial Arts? But okay, we can fit that in. The heroes passed into legend, no less, over the 25 years period.

Magnus' kid.... accepted. Really, he's his father's son I can see. The makings of a hero in him. I have high hopes of this one.

Guy, whenever you're ready. When I have enough people again I'll start a second RP, going side by side with Western Weekend. Just so that everybody has something to do. I still wonder when Zags will finish Kyrin's kid. <.<
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Not that I am complaining but the Western Weekend IS going a bit slow. XD
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 am

Good things come to those who wait.
Back to top Go down
Desertbandit
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Desertbandit

Male

Activity Points : 44904

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:25 pm

ThomasWindar wrote:
Not that I am complaining but the Western Weekend IS going a bit slow. XD

Yeah but why do you kids do something drastic all of you do is draw and sleep xD oh or give out money.

But Im working on it .
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Excellent idea, DB XD
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 am

Wait, is Nike really 6 foot 6 and 123 pounds?

Haha, god damn that is pretty crazy Bookman.

(I am going to PM you my entries)
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:03 am

I'm not good with the pounds. <.< And dang, she is an adult but that's tall. I'll have to rethink that.

PM whenever you're ready Guy. I've got plenty of time at this rate...
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 pm

It's about 60 kilograms and about 2.7 meters.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:01 pm

2.7? You got that wrong. 6 feet is 1.8, 6 and a half is around 2 meters tops. 9 feet is 2.7.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah, that was my bad (I was trying to add in half a foot but added in 3 feet instead, derp).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)   Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Gen (OOC Topic; Off Canon, 25 Years in the Future)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2