Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devil Saga: The Road To Hell

Go down 
+3
Delta
Xellious Noon
Allen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61962

Devil Saga: The Road To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:29 am

THE SPIRIT'S HELLFIRE

In the wake of the Angel's assault, in which humanity eventually triumphed due to the efforts of countless heroes, human or not, ten years of peace ensued while humanity restructured and rebuilt, giving time for the heroes to finally enjoy some peace themselves and go their own ways, enjoying their lives as they were meant to be. But there are two sides to every coin, and they had only seen one. At last, the coin had landed tails up, and the final enemy proved to not be their last challenge after all... for every creator, there is a destroyer. For every god, there is a devil. One Builds, One Deconstructs and breaks.

Though Primula's endless quest of reclamation had ended, the one who was born to oppose her continued relentlessly, consuming all in it's path, and after ten years, it had caught her trail, destroying worlds at a time she had once claimed as hers- and circling in a vicious spiral upon the one she had missed, intent on making that world it's own, consuming it's incredible potential to grow further... and after ten years, the first signs of it's arrival had finally appeared.

The Devil was on earth's doorstep and many heroes would need to step to the plate again, putting aside their peace not just for the world, but for existence at large, against an unparalleled foe.

WHN and TYL died for various reasons BUT GODDAMNIT I AM DETERMINED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
Universe A isn't dead yet!

This will be HUGE.
I intend for it to bring as many existing concepts amongst the RP's together as possible, from the Eternal Axis and Alters, to UA and UB's heroes and villains, to the failed timelines of What Happens Next? and Ten Years Later, in an adventure through the depths of hell and beyond, traversing destroyed worlds and realms, fighting incredible enemies old and new, and bringing back together old friends for a battle to be remembered! It will bring in new ideas as well, and I hope they'll definitely be enjoyable and challenging!

Upgrades, Transformations, New Weapons and Tools to assist against foes the likes of which the heroes have never faced, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and if they intend to get to the end, they'll have to smash through them all!
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138893

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Dang this makes me want to write-in the closing of the Angel Saga before we move on. Ruined or not, past worlds revisited would constitute a spoiler for that story.... it's been there too long without resolution anyway.

But that aside I'm absolutely in for it. And as ten years passed I can use the TYL Bookman again. Maybe this time he'll get his due screentime too.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55735

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Yes okay good I like me some O-Universe action.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

Permanent Name : Toast
Custom Title : Twenty One Toasters
Activity Points : 64255

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm in. I still love me some UA action.

I guess I'll bring along Stanley, Ryuuki, Scar, Soren, aaand... Thy Circus, since they're all kinda my mains right now and Soren and Thy Circus would be awesome in UA. And if we're bringing in Alters and Axis guys, maybe I'll bring in Andromeda and those dusty old Sin & Redemption fellas at some point... gonna get me a party started and play on both sides of this thing for maximum funtiemz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://monsieurtoast.tumblr.com/
OverlordCrimson

OverlordCrimson

Male

Activity Points : 39422

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:44 pm

I already let Allen know my feelings about it. In otherwords, LET'S F*CKING DO THIS! (Torgue Voice). Also, interestingly enough, my main characters I use aren't gonna be in Zieg or Tabrias, though they will show up. My main focus is going to be the Crimson Serpent, Samael.
Back to top Go down
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

Custom Title : The Greatest Psychic in the 21st Century
Activity Points : 50624

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:36 pm

so we're just gonna grab a bunch of characters and slam them against each other in a huge battle against evil incarnate spanning multiple worlds

alright

let's do this together, boner. *stares meaningfully down my pants*
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:47 am

Such a reception... very good! Then the adventure has to start with a bang!

So, a proposition then...
We will begin, with individual threads!
Each hero and villain from each player here, introduced to the threat personally. One thread to a player!
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:19 am

...One thread per member, or one thread per character? The latter seems cleaner and more likely IC-wise for some of us, but it also means more threads, so...
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:23 am

Not everyone throws like ten characters into an RP like you do James XD;
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:25 am

I have such a hard time deciding that I ultimately decide not to *hit*
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138893

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 am

It could be one thread per member but it has multiple scenes per post. I know I could work with that.

Hero's Screentime

(***)

Villain's Screentime

On that note I have to reconsider if I have a villain for this, or if I would go with multiple heroes. Something tells me I need to make a... you know. A REAL villain for this saga. Looking back I can't think of anyone on the level of Gyokuro or even Crescendo in my list. This could be a chance to rectify that, then.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:59 am

It's gonna be one thread per member, hence, 'players', as I referred to you as.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:00 am

Crescendo is...

...Let's not go there.

I AM bringing Ryuuki and I AM bringing Stanley though. I'd LIKE to use Soren or Scar but... we'll see how that goes.

Edit @Allen: Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:11 am

I don't even have any villain characters lololol
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122647

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Oh hey this thing exists. Funny what I miss when I take a break from EA due to my workplace making me a slave for three days straight /o/

So is there still open room in this, or what?
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Saga: The Road To Hell   Devil Saga: The Road To Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Saga: The Road To Hell
Page 1 of 1