Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)

Go down 
+6
Cybeast Worshipper
Xellious Noon
Sunkun
Delta
Yankee
Toast
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

Permanent Name : Toast
Custom Title : Twenty One Toasters
Activity Points : 64050

The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) Empty
PostSubject: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:37 pm

So. People have been complaining about a Lack of RPs?

Not anymore.

Andy, Yankee, and I once, long ago, had a little group known as "The Thirteen". We RP'd with them and caused all sorts of chaos. Suffice to say, it was fun. Now, we decided to bring them over to here, as to spark life back into the RP and such.

Their goals and their history is simple. For countless eons they have traveled from world to world, dimension to dimension, annihilating every plane of existence they appeared within. That is the sole reason for their existence. From each realm they visit, they take with them that world's most powerful warriors, and add them to the organization, and for every member added, the name's numerical value goes up one to reflect it. Originally "The Individual", it became "The Two", then "The Three", all the way up to its current value - "The Thirteen". They have now appeared here, in EA's world, and will be carrying out their plans as per usual... assimilating the strong, and annihilating all that remains.

It's going to be FTJ, but we still need a couple of spots within The Thirteen itself to be filled, and other such things. Discussion about the various RPs can also be carried out here.

~The Collective~

While there are 2 spots within the Thirteen that still must be filled, if anybody else is interested after those 2 spots are filled, The Thirteen will simply become The Fourteen.There are limits to power, however. Crescendo, known to the rest of the organization as "Father", is the most powerful person in the organization. Meaning if you were to join, your character would have to be below him in terms of strength, even if it's only by a little bit.

Individual Zero: Father (Me)
Individual One: Fallen Black Dragon Knight: Dargor (Me)
Individual Two: Fallen Black Dragon Knight: Blakrain (Andy/Russia)
Individual Three: Princess of Defense: Eden (Yankee)
Individual Four: Hellfire Incarnate: Bob (Me)
Individual Five: The Living Chaos: Laurine
Individual Six: Salem (Allen)
Individual Seven: The Game Master: U.N. Owen (OC)
Individual Eight: Anima Fortuna (OC)
Individual Nine: The Lone Lycan: Rekhytt Blackmane (Magnus Rock)
Individual Ten: Torment (Bookman)
Individual Eleven: Individual Eleven (Andy/Russia)
Individual Twelve: General Prometheus A. Skull (Me)
Individual Thirteen: Aristotle, the Thinker (Me)
Individual Fourteen: Alexia (Dante)
Individual Fifteen: Lilith (Bookman)

~Teams~

WIP

Last edited by Aniki on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:27 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monsieurtoast.tumblr.com/
Yankee
A Destroyer
A Destroyer
Yankee

Female

Custom Title : King Nationalist & Equalist
Activity Points : 28580

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 am

Since this is OOC I can post whatever I want right right okay lalala to the point now

Eden would like a fancy title in front of her name too. As you probably guessed, it would be "Princess of Defense."

And like I mentioned before, I will take a second character to fill out the ranks if you need me too.
Back to top Go down
http://yankeebankee.tumblr.com
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55530

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:08 am

So apparently Dante has another character that's gonna be Fourteen? I have somebody in the works for Fifteen.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:19 am

Delta wrote:
So apparently Dante has another character that's gonna be Fourteen? I have somebody in the works for Fifteen.

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sunkun

Sunkun

Male

Permanent Name : Sunshine
Custom Title : Heir of Doom
Activity Points : 35006

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:34 am

Should we throw up a few small bios on the Major guys?
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 am

If you want, yeah. It would make things a little easier I guess.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138688

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 am

XD Zags has Fifteen ready, then Torment, whenever, will be Sixteen. OvO I'm glad it grew enough to get to that number.

They'll have to work in pairs. As everybody learns about everyone else, the pairs could then form spontaneously.

How were the original pairs decided, Seth? It could be a tradition they'd follow with new initiates.
Back to top Go down
Yankee
A Destroyer
A Destroyer
Yankee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Bookman wrote:
How were the original pairs decided, Seth? It could be a tradition they'd follow with new initiates.
The way it seems to be now, I and II are paired, III and IV... although that might be just a coincidence.

Also there should be a crack group for organization shenanigans and in-fighting, yes.

Also "Eden would like a fancy title in front of her name too. As you probably guessed, it would be "Princess of Defense"."
Back to top Go down
Sunkun

Sunkun

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:46 pm

I assume I & II could deal with the in-fighting. The two highest ranks just beating down the lesser numbers. XD
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm

XD

When did Seth say the ranks stood for anything except order of joining? <v< They'd have to be reorganized for every new member and their position among the others. Which in turn could mess up the neat arrangement of pairs sometime, too.
Back to top Go down
Yankee
A Destroyer
A Destroyer
Yankee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Russia wrote:
I assume I & II could deal with the in-fighting. The two highest ranks just beating down the lesser numbers. XD
Wait but they're not ranked according to strength anymore :|a
You silly head.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I & II are the most senior members (though yeah, Dargor is one of the strongest). XIII and XIV would be the newest. It's by order of joining, with thew new guys from the members here simply taking up the positions of those who were lost. But yeah, Dargor and Blakrain could deal with the in-fighting.

Pairs are created to make up for the weaknesses of its members. Bob and Eden are paired together because Bob is all about power, and Eden's all about defense. One is an unstoppable force, the other an immovable object. Eden lacks in power, which Bob specializes in, and Bob lacks in intelligence and defense, which Eden makes up for. That's how pairs will be formed.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 pm

In terms of the perfect match ups....

How about a list of what the members' specialties are then? I = Unstoppable Power, II = Immovable Object, and so on until XIII, and beyond.

Then we'd reorganize some numbers, maybe, and assign the new members into the pairs that suit them most. Well, that'd happen during the RPs themselves, huh?
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Yeah. Teams will form within the RP, but a little clarification on the character's abilities within this thread would also be nice, I think. Make it easier for teams to be chosen later on.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71027

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 pm

So you want the people who've got people listed in the Org to state their member's abilities and possible title?
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 am

That'd make things easier on me, yes. I might as well do the same.

Quote :
Name: Bob
Class: 7.5
Title: Hellfire Incarnate
Abilities: Infinite Strength, Infinite Speed, Abnormal Durability, Fire Mastery & Mimicry, Plasma Creation & Magnetism

-Infinite Strength: An ability augmented by his "Core Smasher", a hammer that, despite its appearance, has the mass and weight of an Earth-sized planet. It is as it says, infinite strength.

-Infinite Speed: Bob's body is not made up of bones and muscles and nerves like human bodies are. He can withstand and do things others can't due to the physical limitations their internal systems put on them. Bob can effectively move at the speed of light, or even faster, without suffering any ill-effects. This ability comes from the same source as his infinite strength.

-Abnormal Durability: Perhaps to his non-human nature, Bob has the ability to weather even point-blank fire from a tank. At least, for a little while. Two or three blasts from such a machine would kill him. Also, he's immune to just about all forms of fire, so fire users beware. He'll beat you at your own game.

-Fire Mastery & Mimicry: Along with his pyrokinesis, Bob has the ability to eat other flames and adopt their properties as his own. He can handle up to a maximum of 3 flames at a time, and can keep them in his memory for later use until they're overwritten by new flames. He thus has what are essentially 4 types of fire at his disposal at any given time.

-Plasma Creation & Magnetism: Bob can actually create plasma, and manipulate it, and with this ability comes the ability to create miniature suns. Eating these suns give him Solar Powers, included amongst them, Magnetism. This adds even more variability to his style.

Weapons: Core Smasher

-Core Smasher: A weapon that has the mass and weight of an Earth-sized planet... a truly devastating weapon. It's said to be the ultimate tool of destruction, and was Bob's natural father's weapon of choice.

History: Bob is a Demon of Hellfire, but one that's only 30 years old. He looks like a young human male, just entering into adulthood, but he's barely even an infant in demon years. This is likely why he's so wild and uncontrollable, and has such a vast appetite for destruction. Regardless, for a demon his age, he's remarkably intelligent, and he does have his moments every now and again. Father, seeing promise in Bob, took him in as a foster parent, of sorts. Bob looks up to Father more than other members may because of this.

Quote :
Name: Aristotle
Class: 8.5
Title: The Thinker
Abilities: Ability Augmentation, Space-Time Manipulation, Dark Magic, Sword Mastery, Clone Creation

-Ability Augmentation: Aristotle has the ability to "Speed up the evolutionary process of one's abilities, and manifest them in their highest possible forms, or entirely new states". He can take what others already have, and then either temporarily or permanently increase their latent or already apparent powers to higher levels. While Temporary Enhancement can be done on the fly and mid-battle, Permanent Enhancement can only be done after a lot of prep-time, and outside of battle. It's possible for him to use this on himself if the situation ever arises.

Space-Time Manipulation: Exactly what it sounds like. Aristotle only has control over the Space part, and his abilities are not as developed as his father, Ryuuki's.

Dark Magic: Some of Aristotle's most powerful techniques stem from his mastery over the Dark Arts, and his natural-born Shadow Manipulation. He uses all forms of Dark Magic in his attacks to amplify his or his allies' powers.

Sword Mastery: Aristotle can master any sword he picks up in a couple of swings, drawing out its fullest potential in a matter of minutes. With an exceptionally powerful sword at his side, he's no longer just a clever support type...

Clone Creation: Perfect copies of Aristotle, with each one being just as strong as the original at his peak... they take a while to create, but are exceedingly powerful. This ability's actually better than Ryuuki's own.

Weapons: Black Excalibur

-Black Excalibur: If Excalibur was the ultimate sword of light, this is it's unholy equivalent. A sword of unparalleled wickedness and impure power, a skilled user could level mountains in a single slash. However, beyond its strength, this living weapon seems to have more hidden up its proverbial sleeves... one of the abilities it's demonstarted so far is the ability to actually cast illusions to alter reality on the user.

History: Aristotle is Ryuuki's eyes and ears within the Collective, unbeknownst to Father. He was picked up in a world of mages and swordsmen, and judged to be its most powerful resident...

Quote :
Name: Dargor
Class: 8.0
Title: Fallen Black Dragon Knight
Abilities: Paradigm Shift, Shape Manipulation: Black Dragon Agathor, Elemental Mastery, Draconian Physiology

-Paradigm Shift: Before a battle begins, Dargor can change his karmic nature from Holy to Unholy at will, and then sticks with his chosen nature throughout the following battle. If facing a demon or somebody who uses dark powers, he'd switch to Holy, and vice versa.

-Shape Manipulation: Black Dragon Agathor: Like all Dragon Knights, Dargor has the ability to transform either partially or completely into the dragon they as knights are so named after. For Dargor, this is the Black Dragon, Agathor. The Black Dragon actually has 2 Knights that once served it, however, with Blakrain being the other. Only Dargor was able to master the Shape Manipulation however, and uses it as necessary.

-Elemental Mastery: Dargor can use any of the natural elements he pleases within his attacks, his strength limited only by his mana, which is that of both a powerful sorcerer and a dragon, giving him quite the bit of endurance.

Draconian Physiology: Dargor's body is also augmented by being a Dragon Knight. He heals abnormally fast and has greater physical strength and endurance than most, as well as the ability to breathe and manipulate his respective dragon's fire, and survive infinitely hot temperatures. He is, in many ways, the perfect warrior. Hell, you could throw him into a black hole, and he'd probably survive with a few broken bones...

Weapons: Dar Kunor, Tunger Knivur, Oblivion

-Dar Kunor: His main weapon. A black Zweihander blade covered in red glyphs, which are capable of channeling and augmenting his already decent physical strength, as well as magical abilities.

-Tunger Knivur: A large knife-shaped weapon, capable of cutting through any energy construct and turning said energy back on its originator. It's also pretty heavy and thus, in the right hands, pretty powerful.

-Oblivion: A black sword similar in nature to Aristotle's "Black Excalibur", often referred to as its "little brother". A blade of evil magic whose power increases tenfold when its user shares its dark intentions.

History: Formerly a knight who served under King Arthur, Dargor eventually organized a coup d'etat, overthrew his King, slayed all the dragons in his world sans the one that granted him his power, and ruled over what remained of the smoldering ruins with an iron fist. When Father made his way to Dargor's world to destroy it, he was shocked to find that Dargor and his brother had already beat him to the punch, as nothing remained but a barren planet devoid of any life but theirs. Impressed with their power, Father took them along as the first members of the Collective. Dargor still keeps Agathor - or what remains of him - somewhere within the Collective's castle in an area of suspended time for, without him, much of Dargor's abilities would disappear.

Quote :
Name: Prometheus Alexander Skull
Class: 7.0
Title: General; "The Commander"
Abilities: Highly Developed Brain, Immortality, Shape-Shifting, Machines

-Highly Developed Brain: Prometheus was born with an abnormally advanced brain that gave him greater insight than most. His nervous system also boosted, he is able to think and act faster than any normal human being could ever even dream of, and is remarkably intelligent, capable of understanding things at a glance.

-Immortality: He can age and age into infinity, but he can never die. Dismemberment would also be a no. The result of his tampering in the Dark Arts.

-Shape-Shifting: He can age and age into infinity, but will also look the part. To fix this, he 'steals people's faces' and has devised a method of allowing himself to change shape at will.

-Machines: Prometheus fights mostly with his war mechs and various machines, and is one of the more "normal" members of the Collective. Still, he was the most powerful in his world, and decided to tag along, and has proved a valuable asset regardless. His machines tend to have a wide variety of abilities, making Prometheus perhaps one of the most varied fighters in the Collective.

Weapons: War Mechs

-War Mechs: He has 6 main giant robots that he uses in battle, or fights alongside in battle. Normally used for bigger/more powerful opponents.

History: Prometheus came from a world where nobody was especially powerful. Everybody was normal, with him being a freak of nature. He was the original Nazi, and was Hitler's mentor. He'd been behind countless wars in his lifetime, and his intelligence has proven to be quite the valuable asset for the Collective, despite his lacking of any real 'powers'...

Last edited by Aniki on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51408

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Quote :
Name: Laurine Turracanya
Title: The Living Chaos
Sexual Preference: Omnipansexual
Abilities: Mastery of Chaos, Shapeshifting, Fourth Wall Breaking

-Mastery of Chaos: Laurine is capable of pulling out any various technique, weapon, etc. from anywhere at anytime. She can even reshape the fabric of the universe to her whimsy, if she so chooses. Her playful demeanor prevents her from doing so often, though.

-Shapeshifting: Pretty self-explanatory, really. She can change her form at any time, to whatever the situation needs. Or doesn't need.

-Fourth Wall Breaking: She can even break the fourth wall of reality to address you, the reader, if she so chooses. Isn't that just a wonderful ability?

History: The day that Laurine's father Odin banished her from Asgard, she was bitten by a vampire and had radioactive waste dumped into her eyes. To make matters worse, her mutant ability to control weather activated just when she was hit by a blast of gamma radiation. In all seriousness, Laurine is the physical representation of the universe's chaos (or at least, the side based around mischief and mayhem as opposed to pure destruction.) She used to have a brother, but then he got soft and emotional and the universe decided that perhaps getting rid of his emo ass and giving his powers to Laurine was a good idea at the time. Whether or not it still is, is rather debatable.

To be edited later on with Naomi and Alexia.

Last edited by Aya Brea on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Yankee
A Destroyer
A Destroyer
Yankee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 am

Quote :
Name: Eden
Title: Princess of Defense
Abilities: Force fields, telekinesis, spatial manipulation, teleportation

- Force Fields: Exactly what it sounds like, it is the ability to create near-invisible force fields. A force field is a barrier made of charged energy. Eden is very gifted with his ability, and her force fields are famous for being unbreakable. She can conjure a force field of nearly any size in less than a second, and can also maintain more than one force field at a time. She uses them not only for defensive purposes, but also for trapping enemies inside.

- Telekinesis: A pretty standard ability, it is the power to lift and move objects with just one's mind. Eden has only recently developed this power, so although she's very talented with it, the ability isn't as strong as it could be.

- Spatial Manipulation: Eden's most powerful ability, this is the power to warp the space around her. She can take direct control of cells and particles, bending them to her will in order to, essentially, destroy the target area. Usually she uses the ability to freeze objects - living beings included - in mid-motion, or completely negate magically attacks. She can also make huge objects fold in upon themselves and disappear, including opponents, although this takes a great deal of energy on her part. Despite being able to manipulate space, she cannot create new space, so she isn't able to regenerate things. Yet.

- Teleportation: a standard ability that allows Eden to instantly appear and reappear anywhere.

History: Eden was born into royalty on a planet of beings known for their psychic abilities and their ridiculous lifespan, which could stretch into hundreds of thousands of years. The planet was full of very strong individuals, but Eden was hailed by the ruler for her exceptional-ness, obvious at birth, apparently. Unfortunately the planet was one of Father's first targets in his quest to destroy the universe, and Eden was amoung very few survivors of the assault. She was adopted unto the organization at that time. Her respect and reverence for Father borders on fanatical love at times, and because of that she resents almost every other member of the Collective for drawing his attention away from her. She is bitter and agitated almost all of the time, and the only other things she seems to love are precious gems and fossil records. Bob has been her partner since he was inducted, and although she still dislikes him a great deal, she does consider him a sort of uncle or older brother.

Last edited by Yankee-bot S000 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71027

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:25 am

Quote :
Name: Rekhytt Blackmane
Title: The Lone Lycan
Abilities: Lunar Coat, Blood of the Ancestors, Enhanced Muscle Structure, Shadoweave, Transformation, Call of the Wild, Claws of Desolation, Primal Instinct

- Lunar Coat: The magic of the moon sits within the Lycan coat, heavily increasing his resistance towards magical and energy related attacks. Its effect is heightened when in Lycan form, and especially in the night, even more so when the moon is out.

- Blood of the Ancestors: The blood of the ancients flows through the veins of Blackmane, allowing him to regenerate at higher speeds when out of battle. His regeneration rate while in battle is severely slowed down due to the exertions of fighting. However if he is utterly calm and not pushing himself at all, his regeneration rate slowly accumulates.

- Enhanced Muscle Structure: When in the form of the Lycan, Rekhytt's body undergoes a transformation that shakes away the limits of a human body and grants him the power of an animal. His strength quadruples to the point where he can pick up and physically hit ridiculously hard depending on various things, his agility skyrockets with the added power of his hind legs, and his regeneration is faster due to increased magic in his bloodstream.

- Shadoweave: Due to being a hunter of the night, the Lycan can meld with the shadows to disappear completely, masking magical traces, scents, and sound. However his physical presence remains and a simple attack is all that is needed to pull him from the shadows. He can retract portions of his body from the shadows for moments (for distraction purposes) and his stealth is not broken by AoE attacks, but it still harms him.

- Transformation: Due to his Lycan nature, Rekhytt can transform to and from his humanistic form. When he is in his human form, when he is trapped in any way or form (unless it is physical restraints that are large enough to hold the new dimensions) it is pulled apart by the lethal magic that turns man into lycan. Vice versa however pulls all the Lycan energies within the human vessel and he just shrinks in his dimensions. Pulling the Lycan back rewards Blackmane with a little energy from condensing the Lycan within.

- Call of the Wild: Because Rekhytt is part animal, he holds a link to the animals anywhere nearby him. With a simple howl, he can summon any living creature around him to do his bidding. By imposing his will upon the creature that is under his control, he can warp them to be a creature of the night as himself. He can even impose his will upon creatures owned by another person, even intimately. However if the bond between the person and their animal is too great, his will merely incapacitate them.

- Claws of Desolation: In his Lycan form, Blackmane's claws are one of the most dangerous weapons he possesses. A swipe from them, and any flesh parted under their keen edges heals at a slower rate. The claws also have the ability to destroy magical properties (weaves of magic in the air, pentacles, electrical barriers, etc).

- Primal Instinct: Due to his animalistic half, he can perceive threats, lies, and other sorts of illusions. His five senses are also heightened giving him a borderline precognition alert, paired with his ability to pick out threats and lies. He is also impervious to most kinds of guile, charm, or anything to tug on his emotions... except for anger.

Weapons:

Cape of the Moon: A cape that shapeshifts into various methods of trapping a person (electrical net, fish net, etc) and protection against magical means (cloak of fire, spell mirroring shield, etc). While wearing it, he is more impervious to energy related attacks but is slower due to the nature of the cloak. He is able to take it off and with its release, he is more susceptible to magical means but faster and more agile.

Claw Blades of Sundering: They are twin fingerless metal backed gauntlets made of an indestructible alloy unknown to many if not all except for a certain pack of Lycans. These mystical weapons hide three jagged blades within their housings which spring out on command. The blades are eternally sharp and any injury inflicted by them takes longer than usual to heal. The main attraction of these blades however is that they are capable of cutting through everything and anything that isn't made from the Gods themselves. Repairing something that has been gutted by this weapon is also damn near impossible. The metal on the gauntlets allow the wearer to dispel anything magical or energy related, even making it possible for the wearer to hold lightning. The more it is bathed in energy and blood, the stronger the weapon grows and the more abilities it acquires via it.

Avongale: Only used while in human form, it is a bow with legendary powers. It is virtually indestructible and allows Blackmane to shoot up to the most extreme ranges. The arrows are formed from Blackmane's will, although he keeps a small supply with him at all times. Different arrows possess different properties and can also be summoned by will, if not present already in Blackmane's quiver.

History: Once a humble hunter on the outskirts of civilization, the resulting experiments of the nearby city unleashed all sorts of monsters and creatures into the wild where he lived and hunted. One by one, his community dwindled as these hybrid animals devoured his friends and family. He grew haggard and destroyed as he constantly battled with these creatures, forcing his ingenuity in new ways to combat them. Soon enough, he was the only one left with a horde at his doorstep. The leader, a Lycan, stepped up to him and offered to turn him to their side but to retain his conscious mind because of how he had fought. Refusing, Blackmane was bitten anyways and thrown to be one of the others who had turned and lost their sanity. But unknown to the leader, the last Hunter retained his mind and at his peak, he slayed the hunter and became the pack leader, leading them to slaughter all who were not like them.

Last edited by Spider-Man on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunkun

Sunkun

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Quote :
Name: Blakrain
Title: Fallen Black Dragon Knight
Age: "I would like to say though I am rather dashing, I do get senior discounts."
Abilities: Rapid Paradigm Shift, Draconian Physiology, Holiest of Thou, Dragon's Will,

- Rapid Paradigm Shift: Before a battle begins, Blakrain can change his karmic nature from Holy to Unholy at will, although his Brother Dargor can do this, Blakrain has it mastered to the point where he Can switch it almost constantly, flickering back and forth relentlessly without effort.

Draconian Physiology: Blakrain body is also augmented by being a Dragon Knight. He heals abnormally fast and has greater physical strength and endurance than most, as well as the ability to breathe and manipulate his respective dragon's fire, and survive infinitely hot temperatures.

Holiest of Thou: Blakrain's Body is unique in the essence in he worships the Father. His blind faith in him grants him small boons in the form of augmenting power, to sometimes granting him the power Dargor has of Shape-changing, thought not as powerful.

Dragon's Will: Blakrain was also the only member in The Dragons Knights who could change the color of his "Inner Dragon." Though he does prefer Black, and took the title of Black Dragoon, he jests and calls himself the Rainbow Dragoon.

Weapons: Faith, God's Will, Book of Dracomancy, Wyrmtooth.

Faith: Faith is a rather decorative katana, with a dark grey blade, and covered in rather gorgeous dragon motifs. Blakrain has used most of his lifetime, partially Shunned for not wielding a "classic" Knight's sword, Blakrain's pride swelled as he filled it with his pride and arrogance. It's said Faith is unbreakable, and many a times Blakrain owes his life to "His faith's unbreakablilty"

God's Will: God's Will is another Beautifully crafted Dragoon weapon, a spear about 6 feet tall, with a sinister blade that looks as if it is constantly thirsty for blood although this a darker purpose. God's Will was originally made to bend the will of Dragons, and lesser beings. Blakrain took great delight in this, and stole it from his brother, much to his aggravation.

Book of Dracomancy: A small blue book covered in Dragons, Blakrain's personal spellbook. While the spells are mostly for flash, He does have one or two rather lethal spells in there..

Wyrmtooth: Blakrain's Knife. Just a simple blue hilted, colbalt blue knife. used primarily for torturing his weaker foes.

History: When it comes to Blakrain, he keeps his story simple and too the point. Blakrain was a squire of Dargor, and recently became a full-blown Dragon Knight the day Dargor commenced his attack on King Arthur. Though first initally loyal to King Arthur, Blakrain couldn't bare to kill his own Brother and mentor, and easily turned against the King. Blakrain was delirious for a while after the battle, and when Father took him in, his mind warped itself into believing that Father was the "True" Dragon God; The being every Dragoon should follow and worship. His zealous devotion to Father is only matched by his sarcasm and occasional charm.

Quote :
Name: Individual Eleven "I-11"
Title: Title-less
Abilities: Dream Manipulation

Dream Manipulation: Eleven has the powerful ability to invade people's dreams, memories, nightmares, etc. Worse off, is he can rebuild, destroy, create, and alter memories from within a victim's own head. Eleven also has the ability to takes those memories and dreams, and forge them into living beings outside from a victim's head.

Otherworldly: Eleven doesn't seem to be affected by physical blows from weapons made from metal, wood, glass, etc. Though in return he also has limited affect over such materials. A rather huge shame when he tries to drink his tea...

Weapons: Lullabies, Arodnap

Lullabies: Lullabies are little robots, about 5 centimeters in length, in the shape of little girls bearing swords about the size of toothpicks. They come in droves, usually hundreds and take delight in swarming and overwhelming opponents, slowing them down enough for Eleven to get inside their head.

Arodnap: Arodnap is Eleven's suitcase. Though it appears to be a simple brown leather suitcase with the words "Dream Easy." stitched into it, Arodnap is a fiendish weapon that not only stores unspeakable horrors from past victim's dreams, but is also a living entity with absolute loyalty to Eleven.

History: Eleven is unsure how he even joined The Collective. He just remembers waking up to Father ordering him to destroy dimension. Though Eleven takes no delight in this, even going so far as to argue with Father himself, Eleven usually backs down and does what he is told...

Quote :
Name: Xin
Title: The Screaming Cancer

Abilities: Xin Morphology, Soulless, Mutagenic.

Xin Morphology - Perhaps the scariest part of Xin is...well, it seems nothing can really keep him down. He's capable of using almost any energy, any object, and revert it into his own body. to add more to his seemingly dangerous body, he can twist and morph his body into a variety of weapons, appendages and even small, sentient beings like insects and even clones of himself.

Soulless - Xin doesn't have a soul. Much to the ire of Gods, and Reapers, he seems to be able to slip by and remain an "untouchable" when it comes to attacks relating to damaging the spirit.

Mutagenic - one of Xin's favorite tools of his trade. Xin likes to take small animals, lesser beings, soldiers, and mutate them into stronger, more bloodthirsty creatures of war and death.

Weapons: Himself, what else does he need?

History: Xin is a being formed from hatred and chaos itself. Though not necessarily a god, demi-god, he boasts tremendous power when he needs to. Xin's personality is a bi-polar one, being arrogant, sex-obsessed and violent, to calm, serene and polite almost on a whim. He enjoys causing bloodshed and misery, and loves competitions to see who is more twisted, sickening and overall destructive. He has already caused the destruction of a few dimensions, and has a small mini-dimension enslaved for experimentation.

Last edited by Shan Yu on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Hmmm...

This needed some time to format. Lilith for now, and I'll post Torment later when I've figured out all the kinks I need (balancing him really XD He's awesome, but rather on the overkill side).

EDIT: Had the time enough now, so I've added Torment.

Quote :
Name: Lilith
Title: Mother of Hell's Legions
Class: 7
Abilities: Increased Stats (Strength, Speed, Stamina), Regeneration, Dark Aura, Aura Sense, Aura Muting, Aura Projection (non-elemental antimagic), Shapeshifting (as a disguise), Demonspawn (Legions) and Powerlust (succubus energy generation through sex).

-Increased Stats: Lilith's heritage gives her superior abilities even among the demons, compared with whom human strength and speed are nothing, but her 'young' age and no stat focus leave a whole class of opponents beyond her reach; therefore, where they specialize she must rely on a weakness to exploit and bring them to a manageable level.

-Regeneration: A nasty surprise when first discovered, as Lilith can suppress this ability at will, play dead, then recover from grave wounds with the energy stored in wait. Besides this trick though, it's standard.

-Dark Aura: Lilith's demonic nature grants her a natural aura of Darkness, leaving a weakness to Holy attacks. Her tattoos cover for this partially, but up close it can be sensed; as a side effect of her defenses, she cannot use Darkness as an attack force though.

-Aura Sense and Aura Muting: Standard fare, the extra sense for locating opponents based on their energy and the skill to suppress her own energy echo, along with its flavour.

-Aura Projection: Lilith only recently learned this, so her methods are pretty simple. The antimagic she employs strips her aura to non-elemental energy. It suffices to challenge other energy attacks, but for other purposes Lilith uses it sparingly.

-Shapeshifting: An innate ability for succubi, who shapeshift for disguise then seduce human victims. Lilith can take on various forms, but anything beyond her abilities imposes an energy tax (and conversely, a human form would preserve energy).

-Demonspawn: When Lilith's energy, given liquid form, is released, anything it comes in contact that fails to resist corruption will either animate or morph in the shape of demons. And she summons whole legions of them.

-Powerlust: As a succubus, Lilith generates energy through sex - energy she can bestow on her partner, if willing and able. The rate of transfer is terrifying and the reason why she's so dangerous. It comes with a side effect, however: targets that absorb Lilith's power take over certain emotions with it, going battle-crazy and often turning pretty cocky (not to mention it takes superhuman ability to not explode from the excess of energy in the first place...).

Weapons: None whatsoever - she fights unarmed, or rather, lets her legions do the main fighting for her.

History: She was named in memory of Lilith, the mother of all demons and Adam's first woman, her role model in a sense. Lilith has been blessed with one of the extraordinarily rare powers when taking account also of degree - Demonspawn at the Legions level. Since making a bit of a career in Hell, she's done some traveling across a couple worlds, and found she has a taste in chaos besides mere sex and spawning demons. Thus she came upon the organization and went on to join them. Her personality profile is relatively simple: she loves sex, chaos, murder and destruction. Allying with villains and spawning hordes of monsters makes her self-sufficient in terms of entertainment.

Quote :
Name: Torment
Title: (Incarnate of) Alternate Death
Class: 8
Abilities: TORMENT#0-9, Living Armor, Reassemble, Space Manipulation, Sensory Abilities (Eye of Sin, Eye of Law, Smell Heart)

-Torment#0-9: The set of ten curses that Torment is named after (and not they after him), the torments are tied to various sins and represent alternative forms of death, of various potency. The last, Torment#0, prolongs the death until Torment's chosen victim has suffered enough to satisfy his sense of justice.

-Living Armor: After a ritual sacrifice, Torment lost all flesh - his soul survived so now he exists as a Phantom, haunting armor. Because of this, he can join an ally and have the armor surround him, taking all hits for his partner.

-Reassemble: The phantom will reassamble and recreate armor pieces that are destroyed: it is Torment's soul that should be attacked in order to inflict actual damage on him.

-Space Manipulation: Torment has mastered this to a basic level, in order to teleport quickly in battle and to travel across dimensions so he can bring ruin in all kinds of worlds.

-Eye of Sin: Torment's left eye sees a monochrome world with only red indicating targets who carry sins he might punish.

-Eye of Law: Torment's right eye sees a monochrome world with only blue indicating targets who crossed the law he enforces.

-Smell Heart: Torment smells emotions instead of fragrances, including love, fear, hate, anger, and more. (And for the record, he has no sense of taste but his hearing and touch remained intact).

Weapons: Verdict

-Verdict: Torment's chosen weapon, a cursed sword that survived the destruction of hundreds of worlds. In order to wield it at all, Torment had to undergo a ritual sacrifice that changed him into his fleshless state, in exchange releasing him from the grip of the sword's curse. Those fooled by the dull blade will fall at the wrath of its unholy power, that which slays angel and devil alike, and the mighty hero along with them, for the one crime that links them together.

History: Shrouded in mystery, as Torment does not talk about himself or his past. What is known or at least a reasonable guess is that some divine being granted Torment the cursing power and then sent him out to punish sinners across all dimensions. What moral or legal code he enforces, or whether the divine being still exists (but must to grant him the power still, right?) are great unknowns. He was eventually picked up by Father upon crossing another world, and came at just the time to become number 10, on which number he insisted, for some reason.

Last edited by Chibi-Bookie on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordCrimson

OverlordCrimson

Male

Activity Points : 39217

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:10 am

Alright, finally have my character up. May need some tweaks, but here's the general concept. Book and maybe a few others should recognize this one.

Quote :
Name: Unknown
Title: U.N. Owen - The Game Master
Abilities: Genderless (Refers to itself as male though), Game Rule, Restriction, God's Game, Proxy Body - Game Piece, Shape Shifting, Living Weapon, Emptiness

-Genderless- While Owen refers to itself as Male, technically, it's main body doesn't have a necessary gender, which renders any gender specific rules and laws ineffectual.

-Game Rule- Restrictions- Owen is capable of creating rules that can dictate things such as energy, types of weapons, genders, players who can participate. However, the rules are continually changing, and are indeed random. (Based on Dice Roll, since we have that nice mechanic on the forum.)

-God's Game- A form of reality manipulation that creates a game with its own set of rules that people must play. U.N. Owen is usually the Game Master, but at times, it might yield to someone else should they call for it. Rather than necessarily being menacing, these games are created mainly to stall for time, but can result in any player's end should they not be careful. While Owen is usually the Game Master, it too must yield to any of the rules that are in place, which are subject to change thanks to Game Rule - Restrictions.

Note, to start the game, all players must agree to play. If none agree to play, then a game obviously won't start. However, Owen usually places the games at points where to proceed, they MUST play it.

The most obvious and simple game it can generate is usually a death battle between itself and the opponents.

-Proxy Body - Game Piece - The reason why Owen is considered Genderless is because it operates using a specialized proxy body, which commonly looks like a faceless solid shadow of a man wearing a trench coat and a fedora. For that reason, many do not know the true identity of this being.

-Shape Shifting - The proxy body is capable of shape shifting into various objects and disguises.

-Living Weapon- A subcategory of Shape Shifting. Thanks to the nature of the Game Piece, the Proxy Body can change parts of its body into weapons, both simple and complex. For that reason, it can transform its entire body into a weapon should it choose and become wielded by someone else.

-Emptiness- Since the body itself is a proxy, the general soul and thoughts are usually protected by the body from invasion of any kind.

Weapons: Proxy Body-Game Piece and Living Weapon - These abilities functions as Owen's means of attacking.

History: Not much is known about the entity that calls itself U.N. Owen. It's known for being quite whimsical in nature, but cruel and callous at the same time. Specializing in using reality manipulation, it is able to create games that everyone, including itself, must play. In the past, it would choose "players" from various dimensions to play a high stakes game with it in an attempt to keep itself entertained. In a way, it even acts as a spoiled child should nobody want to play with it. The only desires in life is to create the ultimate game.

Recently, it joined Father as the Number 7 position within in the organization. Rather than being interested in laying waste to all dimensions, Owen is simply there out of pure whim, in hopes that perhaps that the inhabitants of the dimensions that are being invaded will play the ultimate game with it. Obviously, the stake is their world, but it plays mainly to see if there are those who he can consider as the ultimate players. However, as of now, there haven't been any victors.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55530

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:03 pm

God OK let's actually try and get this banged out

Quote :
Name: Kaleidoscope, generally refers to himself as "Kal"
Title: Mad Gunner
Abilities: Precision Aiming, Drunken Combat Mastery, Ranged Weapon Mastery, Reinforcement Magic

-Precision Aiming: Pretty much what it sounds like. If Kal wants to hit something, he'll hit, even if he has to use an indirect attack line to do it. Of course this depends on the target's ability to dodge as well, the attacks are not homing.

-Drunken Combat Mastery: Basically, being completely smashed doesn't negatively affect his other abilities. In fact it helps improve them, as well as make his movements and attack methods slightly unpredictable. Which is good for Kal because he's hardly ever completely sober.

-Ranged Weapon Mastery: If it shoots, Kal can use it with proficiency. It also maxes his firing rate and reloading speed, as well as makes normal ranged weaponry very ineffective against him.

-Reinforcement Magic: For the most part Kal uses this on his bullets and such in order to make them be able to penetrate things that regular projectiles otherwise might not be able to. He can also cast it on himself to some degree in order to make him more resistant to physical damage.

Weapons: Primarily dual handguns, but can equip other weapons depending on the mission. Usually has a surplus of ammo strapped on him somewhere

History: For the most part Kal works as a mercenary for hire, going to the highest bidder. Although his drinking habits tend to fog up his judgment on what kinds of jobs he takes, as well as letting his clients potentially rip him off, it seems he's either completely unaware of this or just doesn't care. As long as he gets a drink out of the deal he's good.
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

Female

Custom Title : Strap a saddle on that Turkey!
Activity Points : 28009

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Name: Luciden
Appearance lol
Title: Eternal King of the Veilnazians
Abilities: While many are kept idle, he does have a great deal of influence over the fabrics of time and reality. condensed - time control, reality altering, illusions. Very strong physically, and fast.

False immortal:- He is able to slow his aging down to a standstill. This is his always active ability. This results in him always being young, but not aging like others normally would.

Foresight, Hindsight:- He is able to see both ahead, and behind himself through time, in the isolated are of where he currently is. Including potential happenings, limited to up to an hour ahead.

Time ground:- He will summon a field of sands, making his own natural abilities from his heritage shine. Highly enhances his physical abilities. Also summons his core into play.

Core:- A large, complex floating hourglass that produces the sands, and fuels his powers. It can act as a wraith, stealing time from a victim to fuel itself. Also gives him an eerie sense of time.

Illusions:- self explanatory. If he can think of it, you will see it. And with his reality bending, you might even be hit by it.

Physical abilities:- running, massive leaps, powerful kicks. His arms are his weakest parts. consider his anatomy to be similar to a raptors. Fucks your shit up if his legs are not restrained.

Weapons: No key, or signature weapons to speak of. His claws, his environment, and his overwhelming speeds.

History: His past seems to be the one shrouded in the most mystery. For one reason- He simply does not wish it to be known. While it had been an immensely time consuming process, he had not only been able to hide almost all of his own history from the outside world, but his people as well. Despite the world they inhabited having long since been destroyed, he ensured that they would survive in a pocket dimension of his own creation. A feat that is not easily overlooked for a mere rodent.

You don't really need to be worrying about that, though...

Other tidbits: at only four feet in height, this small rodent can often be viewed as harmless. This is a very, very big mistake, as this tiny powerhouse can do a great deal of damage. Best not underestimate him.

Name: Kavak Fortesque

Lol Kavak
Title: Despicable bastard.
Abilities: Lazy mode, indicators showing the levels of those abilities.
Telepathy- Minor
Minor Telekinesis
Life draining- high
Soul Draining - Extreme
Emotion Leeching - moderate
Summoning/teleportation of objects and people - minor
He can turn himself, and anyone else he is touching into a state that is not tangible. allowing them to pass through solid objects. - moderate
Free flight, while not tangible. - moderate
He is quite strong physically. he also has great agility and dexterity. -Moderate overall
Leech- Moderate. Details: He can implant one of his summonable blades in a nonsolid state, into a soulless being. In the etheral cavity where a soul would usually inhabit, the object instead is placed there, where it will draw in either a small, or significant portion of the host's energies. Once he feels that it is ready to be taken back, or if he needs to take it back early for a quick boost of energy, he will remove it remotely from the host, absorbing that energy himself. Basically, a fucked up Leech Seed from Pokemon.

Weapons: He is able to materialize massive chains of blood arcana, capable of moving them to form shields, barriers, blockade ropes, swords, or what have you.

History: Kavak hails from the same world as Luciden, being just as strong as the rodent. And far more sadistic. The man is a shade- a being that feeds upon pain, gorges upon suffering, and drinks of misery. He would sooner torment you than kill you, as pain is his food. Literally. When he is full, or in a sensible mood, one might garner his ear, and a conversation, but rarely is someone off of his no-feed list. Not even these new 'friends' of his... As dangerous as he is, however, he prefers manipulation over dirty work, despite being capable of it.

Last edited by Shana on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51408

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Quote :
Names: Naomi Giustizia
Alexia Lynne Giustizia
Title: (Naomi) The Oblivion Queen
(Alexia) Mistress of the Dead
Age: Age is meaningless to them, being that one is pretty much immortal, and the other's pretty much...dead.
Abilities: (Naomi) Dark Sorcery, Relative Immortality, Combat Prowess
(Alexia) Elemental Sorcery, Undead Status, Symbiotic Entity

-Dark Sorcery: Rather self-explanatory, Naomi is a master of the "forbidden" dark arts. Said powers have driven her insane, then sane again, and back to insane.

-Relative Immortality: By creating new "shell bodies" using her dark magicks, Naomi can transfer her soul into them, effectively prolonging her life. Of course, the process has the occasional side effect of changing small bits of her personality. She also has limited regenerative abilities.

-Combat Prowess: Years upon years of life have taught Naomi much, and as a result, she knows of many fighting styles, how to use them, and how to defend herself against them. Not all of them, mind you, but a lot of them.

-Elemental Sorcery: Also self-explanatory. Alexia was an elemental sorceress in her past life, and her abilities have carried over into her undead life.

-Undead Status: Being what is referred to as a "zombie" among normal individuals, she is pretty much immune to the whole "taking of life" concept that other individuals seem to think they can do to her. And no, separating the head from the body does not kill her, it just kinda irks her a bit.

-Symbiotic Entity: Thanks to Naomi's magicks, Alexia can transform herself into a symbiotic entity and bind herself to Naomi's weapon, armour...or even Naomi herself! (This also lends explanation to the being unable to die even as an undead thing.)

Weapons: (Naomi) Umbra Mortis - Scythe with a blade made of ruby
(Alexia) Die Ruinae - Short sword and shield

History:

Naomi is a human who, thanks to some forbidden magicks, has lived for quite a long time, taking on various personae throughout history, from a sorceress named Jena, to a queen named Zaero, a Warring States-period warlord named Rei, and a modern-day yakuza member named Justice. Of course, after years of "villainy", she briefly rescinded her "dark ways", becoming a so-called hero. But she grew tired of the spotlight and went into reclusion...steadily growing insane in the process. Her reasoning for joining the Thirteen is unknown, though.

Alexia was, at one point, Naomi's trusted retainer while she was queen. However, when Naomi was forced out of monarchy, she accidentally took the life of her retainer. So, in a moment of desperation, she used her dark magick to bring Alexia back to life as a zombie/symbiotic entity. This had the unfortunate sideeffect of creating a romantic interest in her resurrectee, but of course, this romantic feeling was returned in full. The duo have been inseparable ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)   The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thirteenth Saga (OOC Topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next