Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Name) Saga - OOC Topic

Go down 
+3
Chatbox Kingu Python
Delta
Cybeast Worshipper
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71027

(Name) Saga - OOC Topic Empty
PostSubject: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:29 pm

So I'm going to keep this topic handy to tell you guys stuff about the saga, as well as order information. The name of the saga is pending until we get farther into it.

For now, the first order of business is this; who is going to be in which RP next? I just want a list so I can order what's what.

There's the RP with New Zealand, and Las Vegas. It would be good to know what characters are going into each thread, but if you aren't sure yet, just hit me up with your forum name first and we'll figure that out as they come out.

But if you do know, please do include it.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55530

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Zags for Las Vegas
Back to top Go down
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

Custom Title : The Greatest Psychic in the 21st Century
Activity Points : 50419

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Of course, Python will finally make his saga debut in the city of sin
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122442

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:55 am

I was thinking Triste for Las Vegas~
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

Permanent Name : Toast
Custom Title : Twenty One Toasters
Activity Points : 64050

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:15 am

There are currently too many irons in the fire for me to say one way or another. Daemon's tied up in the Jungle and Stanley's off doing side stuff, but I think I can safely say Esaniel will stick with Allen and Magnus while Stanley will eventually head wherever they aren't.
Back to top Go down
http://monsieurtoast.tumblr.com/
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:23 pm

So we're looking at:

Las Vegas:
Python
Zags
Triste

New Zealand:
Allen
Aiz
Esaniel

... Am I missing people?

Last edited by Magnus Rock on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138688

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:34 pm

What about Esaniel and Stanley?

I'll probably throw in someone to New Zealand, but Book will be late to either place anyway. So I'll bring in a new character, or a returning/recycled one, we'll see.

But Las Vegas seems to have enough people, I'd rather see what goes on with that army.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 8:05 pm

James spoke to me saying that Stanley was out for now doing something, and Allen asked Esaniel in Regrouping but he never answered so I've no idea. Maybe he'd go with Allen to New Zealand, seeing as he was originally going to tag along with him and Magnus. No idea.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Okay so, as of right now I only have Allen in New Zealand. There's a big deal going along with this, so I need to know who the hell is going. Hahah

I also need to know how they're getting there. I can then post up the topic afterwards.

Vegas doesn't have those constraints, it's a little simpler.
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122442

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:35 pm

I forgot to mention, Aiz will be at New Zealand. Sorry Kev, I'm a dumbshit D:
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:10 am

As stated in Regrouping, Esaniel will be accompanying Allen to New Zealand via flight. He has wings.

Stanley will be showing up in Vegas eventually.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:43 am

I'll have to catch you to discuss the New Zealand details then. I was thinking that the new character I use in that topic is already present at the site of the attack, given... their motivation, or lack thereof, to engage in this conflict.

As for what 'present on the site' means, yeah we got a lot to talk about then.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 7:26 pm

So another update and question:

Looking at the UB universe, is anyone planning to bring anyone over to the UA side? I ask this now, so that I get an idea of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 7:28 pm

I really don't know, I haven't used my UB crew in so long.

Neville is a new guy so he's in this already and I wouldn't mind him meeting the UA heroes, but I don't foresee him sticking around, he's gonna go back and stay in UB.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Maybe UB Rave? I haven't put much thought into it, but two assholes in a cat mask teleporting around one universe could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

Custom Title : The Greatest Psychic in the 21st Century
Activity Points : 50419

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:24 am

Probably just UB Python himself. And by this point in the "timeline" (used extremely liberally, it's more like a time...smudge), it won't even be the first time he's met UA Python! So we can cut straight to the business at hand.

I try to use the Pythonrangers somewhat sparingly anyways. I certainly try to have them around for plausible scenarios first and foremost, and this Architect scenario is...a bit above their paygrade, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55530

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:45 am

UB Kyrin is most likely to. UB Zags depends on circumstances I guess.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61757

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:20 pm

I'llll bring in Nemesis, probably. She could use some love
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Okay, I only ask because once the first wave comes over from UB, it'll be difficult for another set of characters to make the trip as well.

I'll also have every character that is going to transfer over to UA make a short cameo in Left Behind when I ask you to, so just be aware of that.

Also, now that I am having some others take on the reins of villains in the saga, I'll be presiding over most of the fights.

This means that even though two people are fighting, I'll be watching to make sure things stay actually... fair. If two people have an issue with how something is going on, I'll come in and look at it and make the appropriate call as a result. The reason I'm doing this is because I want there to be more freedom within this Saga than anything from before, so if someone comes up with something complicated, or they're all powerful and the other person makes a reasonable counter to this, I will let it go through. So anything is possible.

I want this to be more freeformed, more action and consequence. The little guy can indeed outwit the big guy, but the big guy can however smash the little guy if he doesn't watch out. This is what I want.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:47 am

That works for me Kevin. I'd been expecting this earlier so I got no problem taking any disputes up to you. I'd like to see this happen more in future sagas as well, whoever runs them. Give them a taste of what DMing feels like.

Also, now that you reminded of that transition, I do have one extra character it would be cool to see jump from UB to UA.

Sigma. As in UB Leo. With UA Leo gone, folks meeting Sigma might be really cool. He's not so much a hero as a guy who follows his own path, but it won't take much to pull him into the fight against the Architect. I'll figure out a place to drop him into the action in Left Behind.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:03 am

I may bring in another UB person or two, but I'm not sure who. I'll have to think it over.

But that sounds fair. A battle moderator is something the RPs have needed for a while, particularly in story arcs like this.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 8:41 pm

So new question for you peeps.

Who has the ability to monitor things in space, around Earth? UA Only.

People who have sensors, ships, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61757

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 pm

uhhh Allen does. he can like... link up to satellites and shit, though he doesn't have anything in space specifically
I think Python does?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Out of my cast, only Book can do it, and he relies on technology to do so. Unless he goes Brain or Zero and focuses specifically on expanding his scanning range outside Earth. Everyone else is very much limited to sensing stuff already on the planet. Earth's gravity and such ensure that, and in my interpretation, planets have a magical gravity to counterpart the physical one, so that spells are bound in its atmosphere and don't just shoot off into space until they hit stray meteors or other planets and their moons, and stuff, barring spells specifically designed to do just that.

Darius can get around this entirely, but he normally doesn't count, and either way, he's just not getting access to extra information unless you specifically want him to know something, Kevin. And even then, whether or not he shares it with the others isn't a given, since unlike Tabrias he's not a part of their crowd. That said, as soon as something strange happens in space that starts affecting currently active topics, he can pick up on that. "Can", as in, assuming he's even paying attention. The TL;DR is still that he doesn't count unless you want him to join a topic.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Stanley and Amanda have access to a military satellite they helped put up there, but nothing too special.

Beyond that, Esaniel could sense if a great power started getting too close, and then some characters who aren't featured in the Architect Saga may have the resources.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Name) Saga - OOC Topic   (Name) Saga - OOC Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Name) Saga - OOC Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next