Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Development Corner!

Go down 
+4
Chatbox Kingu Python
Delta
Toast
Cybeast Worshipper
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

Custom Title : The Greatest Psychic in the 21st Century
Activity Points : 50684

Character Development Corner! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Development Corner!   Character Development Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 11:55 pm

Yeah, I'll be frank, I'm not really known for my villains. If there are any villains you associate with me, they're likely dated, underdeveloped, or were at least somewhat of an unwise idea that I deliriously followed through on.

So I'll pass, then.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

Character Development Corner! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Development Corner!   Character Development Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 11:44 am

I know, James. I haven't forgotten. Still, thanks for sharing with the group, that should be helpful for anyone unfamiliar with Hibiki and his powers.

I'm gonna echo Python on this one, I'm better with heroes than I am with villains and most of the ones I used are pretty old by now, not worth digging up I think. Save one, actually, so for what it's worth.

Mary Jane: I can think of basically one reason, which is to unite against a common enemy, and that's only temporarily. Since Mary Jane's motivation is the survival of her kind and tilting the balance in their favour, she isn't one of those pure evil villains and wouldn't support someone that wants to destroy or conquer the world. After all, even predators need prey to live, right? I don't see her canging sides permanently though, a truce only goes so far and she can't just choose to leave humans in peace, much like vampires don't choose to not drink blood.

With that said, I'll try and throw a question of my own too.

Regarding your character(s), do they have any family? Also, how do they feel about families in general and, if they have one, theirs in particular?

I suppose I should specify that by 'family' I mean both immediate relatives (parents, siblings, spouses, children, etc.) as well as further relations, or even groups like one's clan or the Python-Dan. Or just whatever you / your character considers a 'family', that works too.
Back to top Go down

Character Development Corner!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2