Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay. D&D inspired idea.

Go down 
+3
Xellious Noon
Delta
Cybeast Worshipper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

Okay. D&D inspired idea. Empty
PostSubject: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:03 am

Okay so I occasionally do D&D at my house, although it's a bit slow due to everyone needing to meet up.

I thought I could bring the campaign here, and give that a shot with a few adventurers. A little spice up for our RP section, where we always do the RP thing but without an actual... map, or set of rules. It's always freeform. Maybe a little bit of reward and tussle might make it more exciting.

I have a few campaigns I can use, and I just want to know if anyone is interested.

Best thing about this is that it allows anyone to try. You don't need to be experienced at anything, seeing as almost everything is decided by dice. So if you're new and looking for a little bit of adventuring, you can do this without being intimidated. An experienced roleplayer can act as tough as they want, but if they try to open a door to scare someone on the other side, and roll a low number... well lets just say they're gonna faceplant into said door.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55795

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Oh it's been a while since I did some D&D. I might be up for this. Especially since Critical Role recently grabbed my interest (although I still have yet to actually watch it...)
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:53 am

I'm always interested. Don't mind if it runs slow either, but hey, you know me.

Though one thing I'm wondering, if few members join in, do you think we could run more than one character for this? I'm used to running a pair or more of characters rather than one who tries to be a jack-of-all-trades for the different challenges they might face.
Back to top Go down
missmidnyte

missmidnyte

Female

Custom Title : Glitterbug
Activity Points : 42009

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:05 pm

I've never played D&D before but I'd love to give this a go if it happens.

Unfortunately I can't commit to anything too intense/fast paced. :/ But I'm definitely interested.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:39 pm

Del: Good, good. Seeing as you know D&D it makes things easier.

Book: It depends on the amount of people that join. I would prefer one per person but if we have a few people then sure you can do that.

Missy: It will happen. Just seeing how many people we can get on board first. And I'm glad you might be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:54 am

Yea might need a refresher on some things, but once I've got it down I should be good
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:07 pm

I'll just post here to say SX heard of this RP and is partly interested too. He just worries if it'll run fast enough for him to stay interested and not get impatient. >>

I've been re-reading my D&D sources to be up to date, still thinking what kind of character I should run with, there's so many options. I'll probably end up choosing someone to round out the team, if possible. Unless you want me to choose first, no problem there either.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:24 am

Alright actually started watching Critical Role and now I really want to play D&D.

Kicking around ideas for either a sorcerer or warrior.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 8:42 pm

I've been considering Warlock and Paladin. I could even bring both at once if Kevin allows it. Then again, under 5th Edition rules all the classes look super awesome and highly playable.
Back to top Go down
OverlordCrimson

OverlordCrimson

Male

Activity Points : 39482

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:30 am

God it has been a long time since I've been here. Doing online sessions with a few groups now using Roll20, and been having a blast as a GM. That said, it might be a refreshing change of pace to be a PC once more. I'm sure every good team may need a dashing rogue.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

Staff Title : "Let's do this Jiraiya!"
Activity Points : 60578

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:54 am

Talked about this in skype but figured I would post here. I am interested and drafting up a wizard, but am still flexible based on who stays/goes. Would this be play-by-post or would we meet up in something like Roll20 and play in real time?
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46406

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:33 pm

I'd be interested, though I'd have to read up on whatever format's used, be it 5th or whatever, if we do use D&D and not something homebrew, I dunno. I've got experience with pathfinder at least, so I know what to expect somewhat at least. I haven't been able to keep a solid D&D group yet, but I haven't given up yet.
Back to top Go down
missmidnyte

missmidnyte

Female

Custom Title : Glitterbug
Activity Points : 42009

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 2:02 am

Bit random, but did the D&D forum/thread get deleted? :(
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:44 am

No actually; it was just hidden temporarily. We weren't really using it anymore with the campaign down and dead so it faded into obscurity.

Did you want access to it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay. D&D inspired idea.   Okay. D&D inspired idea. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay. D&D inspired idea.
Page 1 of 1