Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's mahvel baby

Go down 
+6
Delta
Cybeast Worshipper
Celestia Ludenberg
Xellious Noon
Agent of Chaos
Allen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71287

It's mahvel baby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 pm

I agree. I am also all for a fresh beginning; if we should see our main OC's at all (Zeru, Guy, Booky) it should be seeing them as guests or maybe joining in some of the RP's as cameos or something. I would think that these heroes are just people who want to form a cohesive unit after their world was assailed and the heroes that fought, were just a bunch of haphazardly placed people.

I still think it should take place in our timeline and such; an aftermath of the Angel saga where heroes try to create a defense against anything else that happens, while trying to protect the world at the same time... or something to that degree.
Back to top Go down
Celestia Ludenberg

Celestia Ludenberg

Female

Permanent Name : Elie Inverse
Custom Title : Ultimate Musician
Activity Points : 109793

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 pm

Uhh...why use the same universe at all?

If it's a Marvel-verse, it's way easier to have a whole different world. There's really no need to "let go" of our characters if we base it on superhero series. You guys sound like we're going to stop RPing as our alter egos definitely. And I really dislike the idea of a post-Angels saga with an apocalyptic scenario.

I'm all for new OC characters, but if we have to make a story, I'd rather have something far from the EA universe, at this point. I joined in the RPing so late, I'd really hate to have my alter ego reduced as a cameo when she never really shined even once.

*sigh*

At this point I might forfeit...
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55790

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Well it's not like we're directly taking off of Marvel characters, we're just building on the same type of concept. Really when it all comes down to it, we're just creating a new group of heroes that act more as an organized unit than our primary heroes do.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Pretty much. And it's not going to eclipse the RP'ing section we have now... it's getting it's own area. An area where our RP selves are pretty much cameos, and in the one we have now, these newer heroes will probably pop up from time to time but not really be anything important.

That's the basic idea anyways.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

Staff Title : "Let's do this Jiraiya!"
Activity Points : 60573

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:44 am

Different universe or in universe where the characters just don't show up is good news, or even alternate universe where the characters can be similar in terms of personality but otherwise blank for lazy people like Python is all fair game, tbh. It's pretty much written into the canon, either way.

I don't know about it's own area. Lets just use the Eternal Axis forums since it's wasted space otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

Permanent Name : ZeroMegaman
Custom Title : God of Destruction
Activity Points : 47484

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 am

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad wrote:
Pretty much. And it's not going to eclipse the RP'ing section we have now... it's getting it's own area. An area where our RP selves are pretty much cameos, and in the one we have now, these newer heroes will probably pop up from time to time but not really be anything important.

That's the basic idea anyways.

This is perfect. I agree with this

So were all on agreement for new universe and such.

Also Guy, I dunno I think Eternal Axis can still be its own independant area, the Alter Saga never really got a closing, so I think we should all visit that some time and let it be it's own area. We shouldn't cram up every new idea in one spot...Or can we?

Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:29 am

It's not being used for anything else and it just feels al ittle lame to make 90000 more RP forums for every idea we get, haha. We might as well just use what we have that's not currently being used.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Well for now, I think we can create another area... and I can move the areas that aren't of use into the Data Storage until we decide to visit them again.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138948

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

I agree with Guy, we can put it into Eternal Axis. It'd be also cool if.....

........ if this alternate universe was one with our Alters in it, different from the ones we had so far. It's a young dimension still, so they haven't gotten to our power, and they went down a different line of evolution - experiencing hardships that taught them the value of teamwork rather than going alone into adventures. Then, our heroes can be cameos as they visit from their own dimension. Who knows?

Even if we don't use that, I'm still all for putting the marvel-universe in Axis.

One more thing, but this is a spoiler. No seriously, it'll ruin your fun.
Spoiler:
Warned ya.
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46401

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm

I thought up a villain already, and I have all the pros/cons of his powers figured out, but I can't think up a name... I have a few ideas but one or two are ripoffs from movies or video games. This is a hard one to think of a good name for. Other than the name, I'm all set. I'll probably have to confer with someone to see if there's anything I need to tweak, and to see if I can get a name. >.<
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Saying this is part of the Axis type of deal is a good idea IMO. It allows people to be radically different with their "alters" if they want, or super lazy with them and keep them mostly the same. It really just works best.

Honestly, that's what I vote for.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55790

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Eh I don't really like the alter idea.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 pm

They don't have to be, I guess. I figure we might as well put it there though. Gotta use the space we got.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 am

Delta wrote:
Eh I don't really like the alter idea.

me Either, this was a totally different idea.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Kay. Just a suggestion for using space.

And since the majority seems against, let's keep it separate from axis.

....... what else do we need before we can start this? >> *wonders what else we missed, my head is empty just now*
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

I dunno. :/ It's not like it's a part of it, or has to be; this is really more of an administrative question more than an RP one personally. I just don't get why it's needed to keep making more and more forums for it.

But I guess this is really more for the Staff Forum anyways.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 am

Bookman wrote:
Kay. Just a suggestion for using space.

And since the majority seems against, let's keep it separate from axis.

....... what else do we need before we can start this? >> *wonders what else we missed, my head is empty just now*

All we need is a profile for everyone to fill out for their new characters which I'll type up after I research a few things...
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 am

I'm a little sketchy on the forms as it is for the beginning not to mention if we do have them, they should be as loose and small as possible to allow us to grow. Putting too much detail and history into them will just make them stiff.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 62017

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:17 am

Bookman wrote:

One more thing, but this is a spoiler. No seriously, it'll ruin your fun.
Spoiler:
Warned ya.

>Implying we didn't already know this
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 am

Or

*thinking this through*

Only the head (or multiple heads) of the heroes has the outline of everyone. Therefore allowing the villains to truly be surprised and allowing the heroes to stay ignorant of each other's abilities too.

Not to mention giving the leader(s) a bit of power over the rest of the heroes, as if he actually has leadership seeing as he knows each ones powers, history, and weaknesses. Therefore he/she knows how to deploy everyone better.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:29 am

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad wrote:
Or

*thinking this through*

Only the head (or multiple heads) of the heroes has the outline of everyone. Therefore allowing the villains to truly be surprised and allowing the heroes to stay ignorant of each other's abilities too.

Not to mention giving the leader(s) a bit of power over the rest of the heroes, as if he actually has leadership seeing as he knows each ones powers, history, and weaknesses. Therefore he/she knows how to deploy everyone better.

Whoa, excellent idea!

This works perfectly. I know you've seen the situations arise where the team leader would call out one specific team member and rely on his specific ability.

Prime Example, Robin on Beast boy in Teen Titans.

Martian Manhunter on the Flash in Justice League.

Cap'n America on Spidey during the Hydra mission.

Ilike this, so Kev you still up for the leader position?
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 am

... Oh, right. You wanted me to lead. XD Well if no one has any objections. Did you not mention Booky as well?
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:39 am

Yeah, between you two no one else has that much exp. Other than OC but he's been super busy lately and missing from the RP scene.

I'm pretty sure everyone will agree on you taking the lead, as you have before.

And with that I retreat on making a awesome form for us to fill out.

Should we PM to Booky and you, or post it here or on another thread? After all only the leaders have access to the TAUwers database lol
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:48 pm

I suppose PM'ing them to us would be a better idea. Let others give their thoughts as well.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm more than glad to make a vice-captain. There was a time earlier when Teen Titans inspired me too, aaaand since that didn't work out I'll be more than happy to give this one a try in that format. I agree with all you two said above.

I'm busy as it is now, so making Kevin leader works even better. I'll send in mine to the captain as well.... (I'll have to plan someone interesting for the vice-captain position though).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's mahvel baby
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: