Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)

Go down 
+5
Necrolance
Cybeast Worshipper
Guy
Xellious Noon
ThomasWindar
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 42746

New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Skarssen
Spoiler:

Your history grants the following bonus:
- You start with less gold, however will find occasional friends from the orphanage around the world.

Since you asked for it, I guess your sheet is acknowledged by you XD. And my Personalities list is increasing. OvO

EDIT: Guess spoilers in spoiler do NOT work. XD
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46406

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Modified a bit of the history, but other than that it's ready. I WAS going to add 'In the three years after escaping the destruction of his village, he taught himself spells and grew stronger on his own', but seeing as how the scenario hasn't been completely established, I don't know if that would be allowed. But yeah, it's ready. And the Phantom Extera will be quite interesting, I hope, when it hatches from the egg. Especially when fused. I can't wait. =D
Back to top Go down
Leosocial

Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 38735

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Me and Ben just had a conversation about this last night;

I AM THE COOLEST POOR KID EVAR. XD

EDIT: As I'm listening to the second half of Bohemian Rhapsody. This is just fucking weird. XD
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55795

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:06 pm

......I was going to give you a huge list of classes..... but unfortunately Even half of them can't fit in one post.... well, guess you will have to search through the other topic to see the classes XD. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Tsubasa:
Spoiler:

Your history grants you the following bonus:
- Skill acquisition is easier, however cannot learn skills from tutors.

Matthias:
Spoiler:

- Whenever you blow 100% of your money on total nonsense, your next rare item received will have an additional effect, only known to you.

So...... we ready to start or waiting for someone else?
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46406

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 pm

I think that's everybody. I won't be able to post until later, though, due to being in school. But I might be able to post after I finish this online test thingy that I have to take. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:06 pm

I won't be able to post till... 10 hours from now after work. Or in the next three hours in my psychology class.

Start it up though. I'm sure if someone wants to join, they can catch up.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Sorry for the delay, but parents made us attend a business meeting. I'm only for long enough here to say that the topic will arrive first thing in the morning as I wake up, or if I am lucky, I will try sneaking it up via the notebook during this night. Anyway, it will be one huuuuuuuuuge start up so prepare to read a realm of letters in my opening post.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Soaper2

Soaper2

Male

Custom Title : THIS THING!
Activity Points : 25539

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:51 am

I've always thought the worst first impression was the one never made.

Tabetha:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Tabetha:

Spoiler:

.....I guess accepted.

Your history gives you the following bonus:
- Your HP modifier is decreased by 3 points, but all attempts of befriending NPC characters greatly increase.

Anyway, I see you are miss-placing the elements for your Extera. Blood is not exactly Darkness + Water. To explain this easier, some elements are not simply a mixture of the seven elements. Some mixtures can be for example Smoke + Juice, giving a completely new element. Just focus on the element you wish for the egg and don't worry what grants it.

Anyway, since I never RPed with you Soaper2, remember we are playing by the "Selective Existence" rule. Just post in the main topic as if your character was already among the party members from the start. If someone doesn't post for a longer time period, he just "vanishes" and the party goes forward as if that character was never there. But of he re-enters, everyone acts as if that character was always there.

Of course, players that don't post miss on the items, gold and experience. Anyway, you are free to post in the main topic.
Back to top Go down
Soaper2

Soaper2

Male

Custom Title : THIS THING!
Activity Points : 25539

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:16 pm

ThomasWindar wrote:
Just focus on the element you wish for the egg and don't worry what grants it.
I see. Thank you for clearing that up.

Thank you, GM. I won't letcha down.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 62022

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Umbra Mcallen
Spoiler:

Interesting.

Your history grants you the following ability:
- When HP drops below 20%, can use an Ancient Power as a free action that for 5 turns will deal your STR+WIS in direct damage to all enemies on the battlefield, however afterwards for 24 hours your appearance will be altered into a more dreadful one, also drastically increasing your threat aura.

Anyway, choose your weapons and armor from the Main RP topic and join the others as if you were always there. (Gotta love the "Selective Existence" rule. >_>)

If anyone has any question to the tutorial, feel free to ask them here. And remember to keep track of your character profile and items. Save it somewhere, k?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:52 pm

*whistles*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 pm

And finally made it..... I shall begin writing the topic now.

Raiden:
Spoiler:

Your story grants you the following:
- All stealing attempts are 10% more effective, but you have a bad reputation as a thief.

Ariel:
Spoiler:

- None.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)   New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generation RDA is STARTING!!! (OOC + Sign Ups!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2