Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)

Go down 
+2
Desertbandit
Xellious Noon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) Empty
PostSubject: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 am

After hearing from Zags and Guy reminiscing, DB complaining there were no FTJ RPs anymore, and Python complaining how I screw him over and over... XD I'm giving this another try. Not reviving, more like recycling the idea.

Original Topic and Original OOC Topic

I had to go back to look at the last page of Custom Programs to find these. >> Re-reading the rules I had back then, plenty can be recycled. This time there'll be some changes of course.

First off and most importantly, I can give up GMing this one if somebody else wants to take over. I heard Python threatening to "show me how it's done", well why won't he? How's it said, put his money where his mouth is or something?

But, if you guys agree that I'm doing this, the question is do we want plenty of riddles or straightforward fighting? Cause if it's the latter...

Here's what I had in mind so far, to help you decide. If nobody takes over this is more or less my plan. Mind you, at any rate I'm probably using Leo instead of Bookman.

Spoiler:

I think that's it for now. If you have any comments, fire away. If you want more riddles than this, I'll think of another scenario or add Loki plotting something to mix with this if you like it enough to keep.
Back to top Go down
Desertbandit
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Desertbandit

Male

Activity Points : 44904

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 am

inb4itsnotfreetojoinanymore.

But so basicly said this is some kind of big journey towards that paradise? and then we fight ?

anyways Im in do I need to write some kind of profile?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 pm

XD No thanks. No profiles necessary. I'm not worried about OP problems because there are two situations possible:

1) I'm not the GM so that's not my problem.

2) I'm the GM and I know everyone well enough to figure out how much power you pack and select your opponents from among Valhalla's regulars accordingly. There'll be room for two members fighting freely too, of course, but that makes it only slightly more trouble. Basically I'm staying away unless an argument starts, then I step in and decide for both.

Look at the AAO OC for the rules I put in spoilers, though. I'll be bringing back some, dropping some. Time-Space manipulation is no longer banned because the host God is not powerful enough to ban those abilities. XD Yes that means that some characters, like Allen, will be easily able to defeat the host should they fight. Hell Allen could burst the flying island, tree, and palace with an all out attack. But don't, for everyone's sake.

I'm doing it this way to give more chances to some of our weaker fighters, and to also teach the strongest ones to use their power wisely rather than fight all out each time. If they battle recklessly and push through brutally they don't really learn anything...... and there's always someone stronger out there, later.

I'm glad you're joining this DB. ^_^ Hmm... I wonder if Python, Guy and ZM will sign up too? Zags, Allen, Magnus and Ky are also welcome, of course.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:32 pm

I'm game for a replay I guess.

May or may not use Magnus. Might want to mix it up.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 62022

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm in with Allen obviously, but with a second character as well. I'm still deciding who.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:33 am

Funny how Zags and Python didn't sound interested. << It'd be a darn shame if they don't join.

Please guys, if there's something you don't like, tell me at this point. I can make adjustments and get it off better than otherwise. I see nobody picked up on my GMing invitation so it's really all in my hands again.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 62022

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah, I might pick up the GM spot. I don't want there to be another travesty like the last time. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Hmmm, that sounds interesting actually.

...... so far it's you, me, Magnus and DB. We might get it started and have the others join in at a later date, after a day or so, after the first fight or more. No point in waiting too long, huh?

You'd be a good GM, Allen. You can describe the palace in all its rich glory. :3 Or did you have another twist on the story in mind? I can go with anything.
Back to top Go down
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

Custom Title : The Greatest Psychic in the 21st Century
Activity Points : 50684

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:50 pm

I may join this.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

Permanent Name : Toast
Custom Title : Twenty One Toasters
Activity Points : 64315

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 pm

...I might join this, depending on what the rules are *shrug* You said you might change/drop some from the old thread, sooo... yeah. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://monsieurtoast.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)   AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAO Replay (OOC/Signup/Rules)
Page 1 of 1