Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:12 am

Do me a favour... create a good descriptive post explaining everything in your roleplay. The skills, the kinds of people, how things work, etc, all in YOUR words. Tack it on the front page after posting it here so people reading have something to work with.

Mainly, I want to read something collective in your own words.
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46406

Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:14 am

It'll mostly have to wait until tomorrow, cuz one: It's gonna take me quite a bit to gather up all the information and put it in my own words, and two: I can't really focus when it's uber late, so I can't put it in my own words at the moment. But I'll try the moment I get on the computer tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:54 am

Well you did a great job in explaining. Remind me to get you to explain everything I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46406

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:01 am

Blargh. I was going to re-write everything but I didn't get to it yesterday. I dunno when I'll get to it. Procrastination is such a curse...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2