Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46401

Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) Empty
PostSubject: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:46 am

This was going to originally be a story, but I decided it's too complicated/too big to be just a story. So this is going to be a RP. It's still under deep thought and such, though. But I want to know who'd be interested. This RP will take place in an alternate earth- One where magic is all around, but humans don't even know it's there. It exists in places where humans normally don't go near. Like human society, the society of magical creatures has a government and laws too. Currently I've only got two laws, but there will be more:

One: No magical creature is to harm a human being, except in self-defense or major territory issues.

Two: No magical creature is to step foot in a human settlement without a disguise. (A naga entering a city in plain sight would surely cause a panic, no?)

Now, in the RP everyone plays the role of a magical being. Has to be intelligent, mind you. Both Flora and Fauna have intelligent species, but not all are intelligent. Yes, there are smart plants. But anyway, you're a part of this magical society. I'm not sure what roles you'll be able to take, though... And whether or not you can choose good or evil is still undecided, but we'll see.

I'll post a signup sheet later, when I've gotten further into the development... Still getting ideas for it. If you want to see what other information about the RP I have, I can PM it to you.

So, who's interested? And any questions?

Oh, I totally forgot. I am most likely going to run this RP similar to how SX's Master Gear RP works, with the "TECH" stuff, but in a different way. It won't be for all actions. Mainly for laws and other important stuff that can't be done in a normal RP post. Had to add that information in to avoid confusion.

EDIT: Sign-up forms:

Shadow Warrior sign-up:

Name:
Shadow Power:
Appearance:
Bio:

Non-Shadow Warrior sign-up:

Name:
Race:
Weapon(If any):
Human Appearance:
True Appearance:
Bio:

DOUBLE EDIT: As per Magnus's request, I'm rewriting all my information and pasting it here, I'll add extra spoiler tabs as I go(to seperate the updates):

Spoiler:

Part two(a lot is left as-is, due to most of it being in my own words):

Spoiler:

That's all for now. Some of that is rewritten not just in my own words, but it also has added stuff that I either forgot to mention or just came up with.

Last edited by Necrolance on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:52 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138948

Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:14 am

I'm willing to give it a try. Good luck as usual, Necro-kun.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71287

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:18 pm

Same.
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Eh, I'm going to post the rest of the information anyway. Book already has this since he's been helping with the ideas a bit, but:

Punishment levels for breaking the laws:

Level One- Teleported into the Hall of Judgement, all magical powers temporarily removed from the lawbreaker, who is then imprisoned with one of the "executioners" for a severe beating, severity of the beating varies upon the executioner.

Level Two- Banshees sent after the lawbreaker, who hunt them down(see below for info on banshees)

Level Three- Powers permanently removed, banshee sent to reduce their remaining lifespan to what their lifespan would be if their body age(How old they LOOK) matched their time age(How old they really are), and the lawbreaker becomes human.

Council of Magic- The sole governing body of the magical world, consisting of 10 members, each of a different race. Almost an equivilent of a parliament. Whether the members of the Council have powers other than teleportation and power-removal is yet to be seen.

Banshees- Spectre-like creatures similar to Dementors from Harry Potter, ruthless hunters that never rest and never fail to find their target. Feed on the life-force(lifespan) of living creatures, magical and non-magical, shortening their victims' lifespans. All known Banshees serve the Council of Magic.

Shadow Warriors- An un-numbered group of warriors, suspected to be human, who have dark powers... Shadow powers. Serve the Council of Magic as "exterminators" to eliminate threats to the balance between humans and magical creatures. Some even act as temporary Executioners.

Executioners- Various magical beings whose duties are to carry out punishments to lawbreakers. Sometimes called upon to help stop rebellions if the Shadow Warriors aren't available or can't do it alone.

Oh, and if you need more clarification on the powers of the Shadow Warriors... Their powers are like One Piece's Devil Fruit powers, except they can swim, and they don't eat fruits to obtain these powers. They're born with them, in fact, and you can tell if someone's a Shadow Warrior by: A- Their skin tone. It's got a slight black tint to it(No, not like black people). However, some wear hooded cloaks, so it's a bit hard to see their skin. B- Their powers. If you see them use their powers... Their powers are always black-ish in color. For example: If one uses fire, the fire would be black. If it's not energy-based(Powers that don't take a physical form such as fire and lightning), it's got a black or gray color to it. And not just the color is a factor... If they use their powers in the light, they're not at full power. Obviously, since they ARE shadow warriors, they do best in the shadows and in the dark. Not someone you want to find in your closet in the middle of the night.

If this were a story, I'd be pretty much ruining the whole thing by doing this. As a RP it's better for people to be informed, lest they get confused, no?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 pm

It is better that we know our options, Necro-kun. <<

..... besides the skin tone and the fact the powers are black or darker than normal, and operate weaker in light.... anything else we should know about them?

And since I'm not familiar with One Piece, how about you go into greater detail about these Devil Fruit powers?
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Well, for you and any others unfamiliar with One Piece... They're basically powers granted after eating one of the many Devil Fruits, cursed fruits that give you great power, but the cost is that you can never swim again. If you try and swim, you'll drown if someone doesn't save you. And Sea-stone also nullifies your abilities if you're in contact with it. Kinda like Kryptonite. And you can only have one devil-fruit power. Try and eat a SECOND devil fruit, and it's instant death. The reason I'm comparing the "Shadow Powers" to Devil Fruit Powers is because they're one-of-a-kind, and no one person can have two different power-types. The way these powers are obtained, though, are different. You're born with these "Shadow Powers", although you don't have them right at birth. They... Awaken, to put it simply. And "Shadow Powers" have their own respective weakness... Light. The more intense the light, the weaker they get. But the reverse is also true: The LESS light there is, the more powerful they are.

Oh, and there's something I forgot as well. If a Shadow Warrior uses too much power in a short period of time, it can have negative effects, depending on the type of power they have. Most of the "Physical-type" powers and all "Soul-type" powers can cause the Warrior's dark side to come forth, causing them to lose control of themselves. The "Energy-type" powers backfire when too much is used. If you're wondering what the difference between "Energy-type", "Soul-type" and "Physical-type" powers is...

Spoiler:
Now, as I was saying. With Energy-type powers, your powers can backfire and hit YOU instead. But it's possible to use that power backfire to your advantage. It takes a lot of focus, but you can use it as a desperation attack. You'll still receive some harm to your body, but it can really come in handy. The power itself, though, determines how the backfire acts. Fire, obviously, will create an explosion. Lightning will cause the electricity to surge back into your body. Wind won't cause major harm, it will mainly cause you to be blown away... Although if you were planning on using a lot of power when it backfires, it could slice you with high-speed winds. And water... The most THAT could do is drench you, but not the best situation if there's electricity nearby. And any other unlisted power... Well, I can only think of the elemental powers, so the other energy-type backfires will vary, depending on how creative you guys are.

...I feel as if I've given TOO much information.

Then again, at least I didn't say HOW you could use backfires to your advantage. That also requires experimentation and/or logic. Cool

I think I've pretty much decided what roles you guys will be able to choose from. I WAS going to let "Councilman" be one, but that would be a bit overpowered since they've got major power... So here's the sign-up sheets. If you think I need to add more to the sheets, let me know. There's two sheets for a reason, and you'll see when you compare them.

Spoiler:

The reason there's two appearances for the second sheet is because you cannot choose human as a race. No ordinary humans know about the world of magic, and those that HAVE found out either: A) Gone and told people about what they've saw and were sent to the loony bin or B) Have had their memories of everything magical erased by the Council.

You can choose any fictional creature as your race. Some races have sub-races, however. For example, a sub-race of the Naga race is Iron Naga, whose scales have properties identical to iron, yet retain flexibility, and cannot be melted like iron can. There are other sub-races(Which I have not come up with), so feel free to guess and choose. Be creative.

Phew, long post. XD

QUICK EDIT: Spoiler'd some things to save space.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 pm

XD One of a kind isn't unique to Devil Fruit powers only. This is hardly original, but can be made so, if we opt for an unusual or comical power.

..... to me it appears though, that it's really the best to choose a Shadow Warrior. Necro-kun, what are the benefits that'd speak in favour of choosing a normal magical creature instead of a Shadow Warrior? Won't those be relegated to the sidelines? <<

Unless it's a creature with Light powers that specializes in hunting down and killing Shadow Warriors, of course. XD
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Well, think about it. I haven't given you a list of powers to choose from. I'm leaving a lot of this to creativity, so it is actually original. As for the choices between Shadow Warrior and not... First of all, they can't heal or strengthen each other. There is no possible healing or supportive power. And their "kryptonite" is light itself. All you need is a powerful light-source, say... The sun's own light, and they're weakened, making it possible to defeat them. And choosing a Shadow Warrior limits you to being loyal to the Council. All known Shadow Warriors are loyal to the Council. And even if someone chooses to be anti-Council... They have to go up against ALL the others. So Magical Creature allows for more freedom. You're not bound by the Council's orders. Still bound by the laws, though. Everyone is, technically. But the Shadow Warriors are all human. Or, shadows of their former human selves. Their minds remain the same, but their bodies have higher durabilities than fragile humans. They're still mortal, though, and they're not all-powerful. Magical Creatures, however, have more variety in powers and abilities, as well as race. Iron Naga, Diamond Golem, and so on... But the thing is, they're able to disguise themselves too. Unlike Shadow Warriors, it's VERY difficult to distinguish between a human and a disguised Ogre.

One reason I'm giving the choice is because some might not want to be a Shadow Warrior, or might want to be something else more than a Shadow Warrior. But it also balances things out. If everyone was a Shadow Warrior, then it'd be just a big power-fest. I want people to be creative, and use what they've got in ways that others might not think of, without being the strongest. Although it's up to the RPers to decide which path they choose.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 am

Okay, let's give this a try.... I'm choosing a non-Shadow Warrior for this. Should be interesting.

Non-Shadow Warrior sign-up:

Name: Katusha
Race: Wererat
(Gender: Female)
Preferred Element: Water
Weapon(If any): Glaive
Human Appearance: A mousey-looking brown-eyed woman, with thin grey hair. Dresses in grey like an office secretary. Carries a walking cane, wears black glasses to pass for a blind person.
True Appearance: A wererat woman, grey furred with pointed teeth, yellow eyes and very slight claws to scratch with. When she transforms, she switches skins - any clothing and items become part of her body, while the fur emerges outside. The cane in fact conceals the blade of the glaive inside it, so it is not merged with her when she transforms.
Bio: Katusha is very good at avoiding attention; instead of a steady job, she sneaks where she is unwanted, steals precious information, then blackmails people (AND) or sells it to the highest bidder. Frequently she informs the Council when other monsters reveal themselves in public, to punish them. With her water magic, illusion magic, long weapon and keen senses of smell and hearing (she's not blind, but does have very poor eyesight) she prefers to stay out of trouble if possble.

So far so good Necro-kun?
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Wererat, eh? Interesting. Yep, it's excellent. I'll fill out my own character profile later, I wanna see if anyone else signs up.

EDIT: Alright, since I forgot to supply the story of why the RP's taking place...

Tensions are arising. Places that were normally sanctuaries, safe havens for all magical races, have started to fall, and not even the Council knows the cause. Some believe an evil force is at work. Some think it's a traitor in the council. And some blame the Council itself for not saving the fallen sanctuaries.

This RP takes place right before yet another sanctuary falls... And whether your character is going to try and prevent it from falling, or HELP it fall... Is your decision. A war is brewing in this RP's world... Will you fight for the Council, or the malicious force that's disrupting the peace and causing more and more to become homeless?
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 42741

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Well, you were asking me for help, so I guess I'll add my two cents here.

1) What kind of plot are you going to use?
2) Is the RP going to be puzzle oriented, combat oriented or a full mix?
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:47 pm

To answer #2, it's going to be mainly combat-oriented. Might have some mental challenges for the characters, too.

As for #1... Unsure of what you mean.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Let me elaborate on the matter.

The plot is the vital part of a successful RP. At least I think it matters a lot......

The plot tells you why the heroes are HEROES. The plot explains why the players actually should play. It explains your possible decisions, choices, course of action. Is the RP going to be about Monsters fighting against Humans? In that case, who are we playing as? If we are the monsters, than why is fighting humans hard? If it's a plain slaughter, why would someone want to play?

Depending on the plot of the RP, the players will have to choose specific actions. Are we going to just kill each other in style? Or are we going to save the world? If we are saving the world, how can we do it? Are we looking for an artifact? Or perhaps parts? Are they guarded?

If however we are setting for a world with Monsters that are hiding from humans, then let's ask "WHY IS IT HARD TO HIDE?" We need a reason for hiding. Why should we hide? Why is hiding hard? Are there humans searching for monsters? Are there some ESP users that can feel monsters in surroundings? Or perhaps a monster organization is trying to break the laws of the world and reveal the monsters to the humans? Why is it vital for the monster world to stay hidden? Can't the monsters just kill all humans and rule the world? Or are humans powerful actually and when the monster world is revealed, it will die out? Is there some kind of curse that will kill monsters if they are revealed? WTF are the monsters hiding anyway?

That is the plot. It answers the questions. It makes players seek out those answers.

I'll use an example from Master Gear.

So, the players are in the ruins. Why are they exploring the ruins after a deadly battle? Because they want the hidden blueprints. Why do they want the blueprints? To make ass-kicking weapons! Why do they need those weapons? To go into more dangerous ruins with harder opponents. Why do they go there? Because there is an evil plot going on that shall destroy the world! Why is that Evil Plot going to destroy the world? You have to ask the villain that. How do I ask him? By going to a dangerous place. What do I need to go there? Equip ass-kicking weapons. How to get those weapons? Find the blueprints in easier ruins. Why would I want to play anyway? Well, I won't tell you the story if you won't. ........let's head for the ruins.

That's why you need a plot. It will also allow players to make decisions. Again, Master Gear reference:

So you are inside a city after leaving the last ruin. What to do? Well, the Important Plot Character said he will send you to another mission. It means the players have to equip! They are equipped, what to do? Ask the IPC about the mission. The players are on the killing fields. Let's kill and loot the place! Now you can leave or get more loot. Let's get more loot!

If the plot was only about a world of Magi-Tech, what would the players do? Infinite decisions are worse than a straight-forward plot! Heading for the boss is better than telling the player to "do anything".

So, if you have an RP in mind, think of it like a story. Make it so that the players can't wait to discover what happens next! If they have ways of increasing their powers, make them WANT that power! If there are many ways of increasing power to discover, the player will have a reason to act. To DISCOVER!!! That is the The power of the Plot!.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 pm

SX has really come a long way since he started visiting EA. <v<

Think hard about everything he said, Necro-kun. I agree wholeheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Well, the reason the heroes are HEROES is because an unknown threat is trying to take over the world, and the one thing that stands in their way is the Council Of Magic. We play as the "Monsters", although the Shadow Warriors aren't monsters technically. But anyway... The RPers are going to be up against an enemy that has power that hasn't been seen on the earth in almost a millennium.

As for why the magical world is supposed to be hidden... The council wants humans and "monsters" to live in harmony. And if they were to reveal themselves, panic would ensue. As for what they're allowed to choose from...

They can do one of several things when given the choice: Hone their skills and practice what they know, Research new methods of combat(both weapon skills and magic spells), Buy a new weapon or modify their current one(get it reforged or enchanted), Do a mission from the Council(Not always available), and there might be a few special choices too when the time comes.

Dunno if that's all I need to inform you of, but that's all I got right now.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm

........... *sigh*
How about, got a plan for some of the surprises that await the heroes when they finally get going to investigate the first of those many shrines before it loses balance? As in.....

Got Mission One yet?
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 pm

I've got some surprises up my sleeve. We'll see what happens when we get there. The location of the sanctuary is still being decided, but we'll let that be a surprise. We still need more people for the RP anyway, so I've got time enough to decide and figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122702

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 am

I'm in :3 I'll get my profile up once I'm done looking at all the info XD
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:27 am

Alright then. So that's two... Still waiting to see if Magnus is still in, and once I get at least one or two more people in, I'll post my character, then I'll make the RP thread. I'm nearing my decision on the sanctuary location.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 am

Necro, I think you should post a character already.

People would have a better idea who to make. Don't hold all your cards hidden man.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 am

Well, I'll say this anyway, although don't treat it like a rule.

Usually it is better for the GM of the game to not create characters that are a constant addition to the playing party. If there are characters like that, it's hard to control yourself to not give your own character the best gear, the best spells and the coolest finishing moves in battles. Besides, during the story play, if you have a choice between going left and right, it is hard not to choose the right corridor as a player if you know what will happen later.

Of course, you can play your own RP, but I don't advise such actions. I usually prefer making temporary NPCs that either join the party for a short time when aiding them OR challenging the players to a contest of power.

Well, it's just and advice though.
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:52 pm

*shrug* Meh. I'd really like to be in my own RP, but I dunno. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Don't treat it like a rule. You can make your own character, you just have to watch out during play not to overdo the epicness of your own character.
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:38 am

Well, I'll post my character anyway, tired of waiting XD

Name: Ryu Shifura
Weapon: Blades on both wrists for swift combat.
Shadow Power: Dragon Soul
Appearance: [Going to update later, can't think at the moment]
Bio: [Going to update this later, haven't thought of one yet]

Now I'm going to point something out about Soul-type powers. I'll bet you're wondering: What happens to their clothes if their bodies enlarge? And their weapons, too? The answer is simple: The clothes resize to fit if necessary, and the weapons are temporarily absorbed into their bodies if they're incompatible with their powers. If the weapon's compatible with their powers but isn't necessary to fight with, the weapon augments their abilities when absorbed. Such as with Dragon Soul and the wrist-blades. They'll augment his claws' power. Now, a power like Ogre Soul or Dwarf soul would be able to use weapons they're compatible with, such as a club or blunt weapon for Ogre, and a gun or axe for a Dwarf.

I felt that needed pointing out.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71287

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:41 am

I'm still game. Give me some time to read up and slot something in for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)   Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veneficus Codex(Second part of information re-writted/put into first post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next