Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) Empty
PostSubject: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Maybe not of the Resident Evil sort. I'm not 100% sure what horror movies/games you are familiar with. Right now this is still very much a loose concept but as our ideas grow it'll become clearer.

The storyline and its details I'll keep a secret for now, but for some basics...

-Your heroes are humans (but probably soldiers, trained and armed).

-You will have a Health Meter (for damage), Fear Meter (for the building stress) and an Instanity Meter (for when you're going crazy). I will be keeping count of all these values, so you don't know your status directly. Indirectly though, you can tell by your IC experience when you're starting to lose it.

-Me and SX will post at different times and have two radically distinct roles. While I post, I will be sticking to detailed and objective descriptions, even though some stuff can get scary or mysterious. But where SX posts, he'll be vague and threatening. He'll cover the descriptions of what characters with high insanity experience. Basically when he posts your Spider Sense should be blaring a loud alarm. XD

-Your characters in the RP can actually die. If you fail at it hard enough. On the other hand, if you progress through the storyline and battle the horrors effectively (also on a mental level), then your Fear and Insanity Meters will drop as a reward. With persistence you can make it to the ending and discover the truth behind the nightmare.

I think that's the basics of it. SX, anything I've forgotten?
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 42746

PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Wonder Brothers of the forums, the Shining Light and the Dark Shadow, the creators of Angel's Descent and Master Gear proudly present a new RP!!!

(Insert Completely Awesome Title here)

So yes.... as Bookman said, we will be Co-GMing this one. Both our RP knowledges shall be combined into this, resulting in a fantastic, frightening and totally unexpected and not-linear storyline.

The main difference between other RPs is the fact that while Bookman will progress Story-Mode, I shall pretty much be the screwing moment of the game. Book shall be progressing the dark plot, causing frightening experiences for you, but once your insanity reaches a critical moment, seeing my post shall mean "The Killer is here". During the moment you see a GM switch, it means you will have to do everything in your power as a character to quiet down your insanity and fear, via RP factors of the game.

Simply put, just stating your character is not scared is not the way. More than that, not showing physical effects of fear shall even further increase your insanity.

During an occasion that I summon monsters to kill you and hunt you down, if your further enhance your insanity and fear, I shall be granted something called a "Soul Devour". Once that happens, I shall deal a brutal blow to your character that will either impair your character FOR THE REST OF THE GAME, or will simply kill him, resulting in your end of the journey. Yes, you CAN lose in this game.

Remember though that you can fight me. By decreasing your fear and insanity, you shall decrease my powers and options. The more frightened and insane your characters become, the more power and options I shall be granted in order to kill you. Basically, while Bookman is the main engine of the game, I am your opponent. And I shall do everything in my power to kill every single player in the game. Bookman shall be controlling the balance of power, so remember NOT to give me a chance to strike, since unlike a single GM, I win in this game by killing all of you, instead of progressing the plot.

.....and of course I don;t have to add that both me and Book will be working on a great story for the RP, so expect a lot from it. So.... who wants to join?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 pm

*gets an idea of me as Demo and SX as Nemo for this one*
Yeeeeeaaaaah.... but sadistic tendencies aside, I hope to make it both challenging and enjoyable for you guys despite the serious risk of death.

SX, how many players are we looking for, maximum? 3, 4, 5?
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 pm

I guess 5 are fine.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 pm

I'll take a swing at it. As per usual.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 pm

*Promotes CW to Captain of the Squad sent to the City of Death*

XD
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 pm

He's the best candidate, absolutely.

I wonder if Zags and Allen would be interested...
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55795

PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:36 pm

I'll answer with a definitive "no" now so you don't keep wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)   Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Horror RP (Co-GMed by me and SX)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: