Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation Z-Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leosocial

Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 38735

Operation Z-Day Empty
PostSubject: Operation Z-Day   Operation Z-Day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 pm

So who's up for a zombie RP? XD

The year is 2012. The zombie plague is upon us. How did this all start, you ask? Well, to be honest, none of you know. The only thing that you know is that you're a survivor. You've been preparing for this day, or you never gave thought to the possibility of it, and your insticts saved you. Whatever the case, you are alive. You found a weapon, killed some zombies, then followed the mysterious radio broadcasts detailing local safe areas for people like you to meet up at. DJ Derezz is feeding survivors information to keep them alive and resist the outbreak. The world as you know it has ended, say hello to the Apocalypse.

Stats range anywhere from 1-10, 5 being average and 10 being the pinnacle of the human form. You have 30 points to spend, and every stat has to be at least 3. Strength affects how well you can beat zombies with your bare hands and melee weapons, plus moving heavy objects, etc. Dexterity affects your skill with a gun, as well as how well you are at mechanical tasks, like driving a car or picking a lock. Toughness affects how much damage you can take before you pass out and die. Intelligence affects your skill with any still-functioning computer systems, the ability to remember maps, and may also give you hints to the storyline. Charisma affects how well you handle situations with other survivors, such as bargaining for food, or convincing them you aren't a zombie.

I encourage you to play as yourself or an alter-ego, but you are HUMAN, plain and simple. No powers, no mechs, just your wits and your guns. As for your weapon, it can be anything that you want, provided it is available to the public (this means no automatic guns until you find them) and within the current tech level (no ray guns!). If you have any questions, let me know, and I have the final say if your weapon will be too powerful or not. You'll start out with two full clips of ammunition, and find more along the way.

You've got a vehicle. Whether it was a scooter, a truck, a fucking Hummer, or a motorcycle, you didn't make it to the factory on foot. Keep it realistic, and you'll get to keep it. ;D

Let's play this one by eye, shall we? I've got a simple little combat system up in my head and a great storyline in the making. Everyone make your characters, pick a weapon, and get ready for some zombie killin'!

Spoiler:

My own character.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

Operation Z-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Z-Day   Operation Z-Day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:36 pm

So you'll be the GM, creating our surroundings and challenges as we do whatever it is we do?
Back to top Go down
Leosocial

Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 38735

Operation Z-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Z-Day   Operation Z-Day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:45 pm

You guys will be in control of most of it, only guided by the voice of DJ Derezz, but yes, I'll be creating the city and surrounding area that you're in, along with controlling all of the lovely beasties you'll have to fight. I always like having a PC in the party along with you guys, it lets me really feel how well the system works, plus it's more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 42746

Operation Z-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Z-Day   Operation Z-Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:16 pm

I'll pass on this one. I dislike Zombie RPs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Operation Z-Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Z-Day   Operation Z-Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Z-Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: