Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)

Go down 
+6
Allen
ThomasWindar
Zembykins
Cybeast Worshipper
Xellious Noon
Sasha
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)   THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 pm

And I - ahem - take it we're all in agreement then? <v<
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 42746

THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)   THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:12 pm

So when do we get to kill stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51673

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)   THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 am

THE INTRO, AT LAST!

The Mirage Corporation. A rather philanthropic company, headed by their illustrious CEO, Deus Diablo. This tale is not about them. However, it is about one of their...odder announcements: The King of Violence 2010, a team-based fighting tournament. The winners would recieve their choice of either a custom weapon, hand made by Mirage technicians, or a check for a half-million dollars. Entrants would have to simply arrive at the Ayako Miyake High School grounds...no entry fee or RSVP needed.

Something still seemed off about it though..

All you'll need for entries are name, age, gender, general appearance, and weapon of choice. Be wary...you may bring multiple people, but there's no guarantee if they're gonna work together. You may also bring a "fourth wheel" type member to help the teams out...wounds don't automatically heal between matches, so you'll need as much medical help as you can get. (please specify as such)

Last edited by The Boss on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

Permanent Name : ZeroMegaman
Custom Title : God of Destruction
Activity Points : 47489

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)   THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:54 am

Im in, I need to push forward my other human cool cats
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 62022

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)   THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Yeah, I'm still in this
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51673

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)   THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 am

A SAMPLE TEAM, to prove this isn't dead, and give you guys something to work off of.

TEAM NAME: Modus Operandi

1ST MEMBER:
Name: Lotus
Appearance: Chin-length, dark violet hair; red cocktail dress, black high-heel shoes, and a utility belt with several knives and a gourd filled with an unknown alcohol on it.
Weapon of Choice: Fists, in a sort-of-drunken-fist style of fighting.

2ND MEMBER:
Name: Auren Gemini
Appearance: Platinum blonde hair tied up into pigtails; a lavender kimono (with a shorter lower section), black flats; and a bandolier with throwing knives on it.
Weapon of Choice: Knives. Lots of them.

3RD MEMBER:
Name: Misaki "Viper" Haruka
Appearance: Jade green hair, skintight black catsuit with no sleeves and a small hole near the breast area, a black leather belt, knee-length black boots, and long black gloves. On the belt are two pistol holsters, and on her right arm is a tattoo of a snake. She also wears a chained necklace with a fang on it.
Weapon of Choice: Her sniper rifle. When push comes to shove, she will rely on her pistols and/or minimal fighting skills.

(also for the record, the age limit is 18-30.)
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)   THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 pm

TEAM NAME: (in progress....)

1ST MEMBER:
Name: Akira Ichitenou
Appearance: Blonde hair, naturally spiky backwards, exposing his forehead; steel-grey eyes; black jacket worn unzipped over a white sleeveless undershirt, plus black gi pants with a flaming design emblazoned along the pant-sleeves from their bottoms up until the knees. Hands and feet bandaged.
Weapon of Choice: Nunchaku, but he usually sticks to his fists and feet - in case you couldn't tell this is a martial artist.

2ND MEMBER:
Name: Judy Jefferson
Appearance: Red hair in a ponytail, green eyes, red short-sleeved T-shirt plus blue jeans tied with a black leather belt, with it a holster carrying her...
Weapon of Choice: A bladed yoyo, attached not on a string but on a chain. This thing is actually big enough to carve a head from the chin to the hairline. She usually takes it in hand when not standing because it's risky to sit with, being so big. The chain can extend 48 feet at maximum.

3RD MEMBER:
Name: Alaster Smith (Al, Alas, Ace)
Appearance: Slick black hair, sunglasses, clean-shaven, generally wears formal clothes, a full black suit, grey tie, white shirt etc.
Weapon of Choice: An experimental shooting weapon constructed from home appliances that attacks via microwave oven, boombox and (ceiling) fan modes. As an expert hacker, Ace might upgrade it between or during battles if the opportunity arises, but conversely it can be destroyed. His brain is more of a weapon than his body or current equips.

4TH MEMBER:
Name: Tia Kurozawa
Appearance: Black hair tied in a bun, big blue eyes, cutesy little lips, pink nurse outfit with bunny slippers.
Weapon of Choice: Needles for Acupuncture (but without them she still uses Acupressure).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)   THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE KING OF VIOLENCE 2010 (Intro is now up, now accepting submissions)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: