Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)

Go down 
+4
Xellious Noon
Ninetails
Rorek
Cybeast Worshipper
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71292

Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) Empty
PostSubject: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 am

Okay, so we've got out basic idea down. A civilization that lures people into a remote place and steals what they know and uses it to forward their own world. Powers included.

Are we having everyone be a place and go there, or everyone finding their own way there, or...

And maybe we should cap the power level on this a bit. Just so it's a little more challenging.

Last edited by Cybeast Worshipper on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rorek

Rorek

Male

Staff Title : Human Unit Not Killable
Custom Title : †Godslayer†
Activity Points : 35951

Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 am

Agreed on the power cap. I'll be starting off with Arsenios in the RP, and I think I may introduce Rorek later. (Idk maybe he'll already be imprisoned.) We should start off with at least some of our characters knowing one another.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:00 am

Okay so to start, everyone post a character and we'll see if I can make some meet. I might create a focal point for everyone to start off at and then elevate it from there.
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122707

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:02 am

I agree with the power cap~ Still deciding on who to use; I'll post who they are in a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138953

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:22 am

I'd use Leo or else a new character for this.... <.< Maybe one already held hostage by these aliens. Or use both. Depends, again, on the common denominator the heroes will share together.

Don't leave me out, this looks interesting. And it'll be a pleasure to participate when I don't have to worry about GMing.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 am

Eh sure why not. Allen's skivving out on this one so it shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 62022

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:57 am

ME MOTHERFUCKER
That's right, I'm in this shit.
Back to top Go down
Rorek

Rorek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:40 pm

And so you guys know, this is in the same style as our forum RP. We all use the other characters in our posts to advance the story. (At least to a limited extent)

And the civilization will have both science and magic at their disposal, as far as powers go. They're going to have at least some advantages over each of our characters. Any special gear they get a hold of, they can reverse engineer into their own arsenal. They can also artificially re-create powers. If they got a hold of Magnus Rock for instance, they'd find a way to steal his earth manipulation as well as his alchemy.

The goal of this RP is going to be a life/death struggle for survival and escape. But whatever your characters personal goals are, they're entitled to seek them out.
Back to top Go down
Desertbandit
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Desertbandit

Male

Activity Points : 44904

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

I am sorry to disturb your RP,

But All the old people on a stick, Rorek is still alive O_o
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Allen wrote:
ME MOTHERFUCKER
That's right, I'm in this shit.

...O-kay... change your mind, much?

Rorek wrote:
And so you guys know, this is in the same style as our forum RP. We all use the other characters in our posts to advance the story. (At least to a limited extent)

And the civilization will have both science and magic at their disposal, as far as powers go. They're going to have at least some advantages over each of our characters. Any special gear they get a hold of, they can reverse engineer into their own arsenal. They can also artificially re-create powers. If they got a hold of Magnus Rock for instance, they'd find a way to steal his earth manipulation as well as his alchemy.

The goal of this RP is going to be a life/death struggle for survival and escape. But whatever your characters personal goals are, they're entitled to seek them out.

And Rorek's completely right; we'll be handling each others character to a limited extent. And because we're doing such a thing, it'd be a good idea to post the characters you'll be using here with a brief description of their powers, appearance, personality. Hell if you've got a detailed form already ready just post that here so it makes life easier on everyone else.

The civilization will have both science and magic as Rorek says, not to mention stuff from other civilizations that is way before our time (ray guns, plasma rifles, etc). And exactly as he says, they can find a way to rob his earth weaving powers and Alchemy... I'm still debating whether or not they'll actually steal them or replicate it. Probably replicate... we'll see.

Life/death struggle indeed; which is why there's going to be a lot of difficult parts. Remember if you make a wrong move it could spell some pretty bad consequences (ie: running into the plaza screaming). As to a character's personal goals, the city has certain things that make it rare and the expedition worthwhile. Not excluding futuristic technology and the very techniques they use to steal said magic/tech.

I'm going to start planning the base, in the meantime the rest of you drop detailed forms in.
Back to top Go down
Haniaethol

Haniaethol

Female

Activity Points : 25371

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Leland.
Spoiler:
Age twenty-three.
Not magically inclined, at all. This frustrates him to no end. He has very advanced knowledge with technology and has put most of his focus toward that in life. He is generally kind and light-hearted, but when he struggles he gets frustrated. His goals are to find new materials to use in his inventions, and make the technologies that he finds even better than they are.

Meh. I will probably add more soon, but I just woke up and I'm not feelin' the creativity so much. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Haniaethol
Leosocial

Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 38735

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Thaddeus
Spoiler:

Concept: Commando trained in Daemonology.
Armor: A full suit of Carapace Armor.
Weapons: A massively over-sized handgun with various types of ammunition.
Gadgets: Built in HUD, Motion Sensor, a full range of Visor Modes (Heat, Electromagnetic, Night Vision, etc.), the skull and wings emblem on his helmet can detach itself and scout ahead.

Thaddeus is a Chosen of Tzeentch, and Tzeentch shows his favor to those that further his designs. This grants him all cool magicky stuff, lol. If Thaddeus is ever killed, his body disappears into a cloud of miasma. His body and soul have been swept up by the Changer of Ways and he will return in one day's time (or whatever is convienient for Delta).
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 am

Cybeast Worshipper wrote:
(Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself)
Then are me, Allen and DB no longer in? <.<
Back to top Go down
Rorek

Rorek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 am

Arsenios Leandro

A cyborg of sorts, he can manipulate his form and alchemically alter objects. He weres a black suit with a black undershirt and red tie. He wears a fedora with a dark red feather in the band, and black gloves on his hands. He has short, straight brown hair.

His left eye is blue and normal, whereas his right is a dark red color and doesn't reflect or give off light. His red eye scans and records everything Arsenios sees through it. He can see the molecular makeup of whatever substance he sees and can control or alter whatever he touches with his palms. (It sounds a lot more Godly than it really is... It's limited on a FMA kind of level.)

He's not human; he doesn't require oxygen, and can also cause changes and use his abilities within himself.

Arsenios is cocky and smug when he's got the upper hand, (He won't talk smack unless he can back it up.) but entirely focused on efficiency; his time is a terrible thing to waste. He will find the fastest and quickest way to kill an opponent. He's strongly a man of science; he learns everything and anything that he can, all in the pursuit of increasing his own might, searching for the limits of science.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Umbra, Formerly Kage due to events unforseen.
He's pretty old, even if he doesn't look it.

Platinum-haired, with a fancy for dressing snappily. He's seen wearing a gray fedora (often seen tipped forward), a white button up shirt with black stripes and a stitching in the back resembling the tattoo on his own back, a black and red trim vest over that, and gray slacks, with crimson fabric sewn into the hem of the legs. The legs of these slacks are tucked into his gray boots, his gray boots with two-inch heels, at that. With golden eyes and shark teeth and point-tipped ears, his platinum hair brushed back into fanning pattern at the back of his head, the last thing he does to complete his looks is wear a pair of black and white gloves- black on the back, white on the palm, but he only puts these on when he's really getting serious.

Kage is capable of manipulating the energy of things to a very basic extent, altering shape and such, but truly, he prefers getting into the dirt and grind himself, and so has really only trained himself to create weapons from energy, though he is not limited in what weapons he can create and is very skilled in melee combat with whatever he makes. He doesn't have a fond preference to ranged abilities, however, but with what he's capable of it's not difficult for him to get close to his enemies either, as he has retained his ability to meld shadows and use them for his own means from his previous state.

As a result of his change, overall, he's mostly interested in fighting. He's kind of a jerk, and won't really listen to what you think, and will pick a fight with you at the drop of a hat. If you think he's a douchebag, you wouldn't be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Migotliv wrote:
Cybeast Worshipper wrote:
(Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself)
Then are me, Allen and DB no longer in? <.<

I didn't even know DB was in it. I guess you guys can join in. I'll remain a full on GM for this then to make things easier. On the amount of characters in this RP and myself.
Back to top Go down
Rorek

Rorek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:36 pm

If you want to be in it, then post your character so we can start it. Part of the reason I only wanted dedicated, talented RPers was so that updates wouldn't end up taking a week.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Fine fine........... in the end I decided to go with two new characters for this RP; putting the others' abilities into a concise profile proved harder than I thought it could be. <.<

Pal
Spoiler:

Ray
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122707

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Finally decided on my two characters:

Himomura
Spoiler:

Tokugawa
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Rorek

Rorek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 pm

RP has been started. Waiting on other posts.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 am

Indeed. I'll give you guys tonight to post or else I'm shimmying it along.
Back to top Go down
Rorek

Rorek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:57 am

Hey guys, just comin' to say thanks for flaking out on me again. This is why I hated RPing here so very much; any RP I was in simply died shortly after it starts getting fun. At least it only took ten days of wasting my time on this before it ended.

This is why I asked for RPer's with conviction that wouldn't just quit. And look. It seems to be me and Book and possibly still Johnny.

It was a good run, boys.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 am

Hey Rorek, thanks for talking to other people and checking with them on how we're doing. I'm glad to say that I've managed to save a friend's life by committing most of my time to repairing his shattered mind and pulling him back from the brink of suicide. Sorry you couldn't keep a handle on anything.

You can leave if you want; I'll be taking the RP forwards. Good run on your part.
Back to top Go down
Rorek

Rorek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:47 am

At last. (guilt tripping me doesn't work)

Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:22 am

Well, I was waiting for Kevin, and he's back, so I'll be posting. So are you still leaving or what, Tony?

I'll be posting shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: