Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?

Go down 
+6
Chatbox Kingu Python
Ninetails
Necrolance
Delta
Agent of Chaos
Xellious Noon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46376

OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Well, now that I think about it I'll just go with Latios. Skarmory looks cool and all but it'll be close range. At least Latios will be able to attack from afar with psychic powers.
Back to top Go down
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

Custom Title : The Greatest Psychic in the 21st Century
Activity Points : 50654

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm

yeah man I will be hitmonchan okay
Back to top Go down
missmidnyte

missmidnyte

Female

Custom Title : Glitterbug
Activity Points : 41979

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Changing to Linoone, sorry. XD

And yay~

I'm excited!! Hurry up already, Dari. XD
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71262

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 am

Nah, I'll go with my old school favorite, Nidoran. But I'll amp it up to Nidorino, and make him an evolving pokemon. Nidoking moments ftwwwww

I'll update the list for Booky's sake.

Allen / Persian
Zeru / Darkrai
Ky / Ninetails
Midnyte / Linoone
Guy / Gengar
Zemby / Chinchou+Lanturn
Bookman / Nincada+Ninjask+Shedinja
Magnus / Nidorino+Nidoking
Necro / Latios
Python / Hitmonchan
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

Staff Title : "Let's do this Jiraiya!"
Activity Points : 60548

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:58 am

Xin wrote:
Changing to Linoone, sorry. XD

And yay~

I'm excited!! Hurry up already, Dari. XD

is it because i made a ghost type

well i change my pokemon to sentret

...jk I might go Rotom though
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138923

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 am

I see why Chiro-chan would fall for that one... and with you it's a hard choice. Rotom is really worth considering.

At the latest you'll have to make up your mind by the time everyone's transported and wakes up in a new form... and building up on Ivalice and the fact we have so many people...

The group will wake up already divided, with the heroes scattered everywhere over this new world. I'll make separate topics for the groups. Alongside with "going back home", "finding our friends" will be a goal.

I'm posting the HG/SS release now, and there everybody needs to post at least once or they're late for joining the RP.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55765

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 pm

I suppose I'll just go with Eevee then. And maybe he has to find the Stones to unlock the elemental evolutions or something. XD
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71262

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:36 pm

POWER STONES
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 pm

XD Works for three. Although I'm tempted to at least let Leafeon be brought out thanks to Leaf Stone. But still, I may suggest some even crazier and more circumstancial evolution method. Or perhaps forego it. I know that in the case of Rotom, had anyone chosen him, his forms would literally depend on select machines found at various places around the new world.

Lyte talked about joining, with Wooper as her Pokemon. And SX might join, he's still choosing his but he'll pick some good fighter... okay, if they manage in time they're in. For that reason I'm taking it slow for now. We've got some time.

That, and I should rather know how many people are in this before I split you up into smaller groups. >v>
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Something needs clarification here.

Are we currently in full-on Pokemon form, or rather the gijinka form, human but with the attributes of Pokemon? People seem to be taking it either way and yet no correction is being made.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Dang.... I could've been more specific here. I was a little thrown off balance by "Gijinka = Human form" and so claimed "Pokemon form" to avoid folks taking the former literally.

But now to be clear. Everyone transported is now in the middle form (Pokemon with human features). You're not gonna go full Pokemon anytime soon, and you can't return to human form until you get back to the human world.

And Zags, since you have Eevee - I decided on Evolution Stones throughout. That means for every form. Espeon - Sun Stone, Umbreon - Moon Stone, Leafeon - Leaf Stone, and Glaceon needs the new Ice Stone.

You'll find them scattered throughout the new world. They come in two versions, "shards" and whole "stones". A "Fire Shard" is just a small fragment that lets you transform into Flareon one time only; after you obtain the "Fire Stone" you can transform as often as you want. Albeit each Eeveevolution will have some limit to it (either time limit, weakness limit, or maybe something still different - you can negotiate this bit with me).
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Alright, sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:45 am

Delta wrote:
I completely forgot I was going to ask you something while you were online about the Gijinka RP. Exactly what level are we as Pokemon? Meaning what moves do we have available to us? I've been using Serebii to check what moves an Eevee learns, so I know what's possible, but I'd like to know what's confirmed.

I'm assuming Pokemon abilities are in play as well.

Since this applies to everyone......
Level 10, and if you start evolved (like Magnus), the lowest evolution's moveset determines at which levels you learn the basic attacks (including added level 0 attacks). Then when you evolve, you retroactively add everything from the next evolution's arsenal while keeping the moves you already have. But when you unevolve you lose the extra moves.

And all abilities count. Though some, like Midnyte's Pick Up, are most precious for me as a plot device rather than something you guys will use by yourselves. <v<
And you don't just choose one if there are two. If you have the option of two, then you use both, for better or worse. But evolution makes you drop old abilities and acquire new ones (if there is a change at all - so me I don't keep CompoundEyes on Ninjask and Shedinja).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?   OOC: Pokemon Gijinka? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC: Pokemon Gijinka?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: