Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Life OOC

Go down 
+5
Ninetails
Sasha
Chatbox Kingu Python
Xellious Noon
OverlordCrimson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OverlordCrimson

OverlordCrimson

Male

Activity Points : 39327

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:24 am

This is an idea I've been kicking around for awhile, and now it is time to act upon it.

Scenario: Welcome to Eternity High School. It is here where the bulk of the following stories will take place. In a way, consider it somewhat of a new saga, but more or less, it will allow us to see how our characters would have been if they had been dealt with a better set of cards in life. Here, characters will be students attending this high school, complete with extracurriculars, after school activities, etc. In fact, even off the campus, the life is very pleasant. The city has low crime rates, people are honest with each other, and there is always something to do with friends.

However, be aware. Not all is as it seems in this city. For many of the students, they would feel that at times, they don't belong here. In that regard, they would be very correct. They are instead in a false reality that has been constructed especially for them, but for what purpose? Well, for the students, that's for them to find out should they even realize they are in a false reality.

Here is a small template you can feel free to use:

Name:
Grade:
Hobbies:
Best Subject:
Extracurriculars:

Personality:

History:

My characters:

Characters:
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138798

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:39 pm

How could I not join this one?

Book's a given, although... if I were to add someone else, who would you rather see in class?

Edit: Book's profile is complete now.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bookman on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

Custom Title : The Greatest Psychic in the 21st Century
Activity Points : 50529

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:11 pm

I just thought you'd use Page as well since I got the impression she's more or less your secondary at this point.

Anyways, I already promised my support...so this is a placeholder to affirm that.

And here's a profile.

Name: Py "Python" Heracles
Grade: Junior
Hobbies: Playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, watching tokusatsu, reading books on occasion, working out to keep his body strong
Likes: Well...video games, anime, manga, tokusatsu...primarily.
Dislikes: Upper level math, cockroaches, dishonor, among other things.
Best Subject: History or English. He's pretty solid in most other subjects, excepting math and advanced chemistry or advanced physics. And art.
Extracurriculars: A.M.T Club(Anime + Manga + Tokusatsu), a club that he himself has ambitiously erected. And then he gave it a cool acronym.

Personality: He's rather outgoing. He has a lot of charisma that he attempts to tone down. But when he starts going on about his passions, it can be hard not to be verbally steamrolled. He's kind of a dynamic man, to a degree of eccentricity. He has a heart of justice that hasn't seen what Pythons that have battled on the battlefield have seen. It's kinda refreshing. At any rate, he can't seem to decide whether to be a cool hero or a hotblooded hero. In his own endeavors, UA Python has always faced a similar consideration. So, naturally, a compromise must be struck...

History: In this universe, "Python" is just a regular human. However, he retains his love for Earth entertainment anyways. He's also the obligatory "exchange/transfer student". He hails from Greece, for whatever reason. Actually, since the culture of Solmire is somewhat close to that of ancient Sparta...

Last edited by Chatbox Kingu Python on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51518

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 am

Name: Nicholas DeGuarde
Nickname: Lotus
Hobbies: Martial arts, clothes shopping
Dislikes: Those who pick on the weak, maths
Best Subject: P.E.
Extracurriculars: Wrestling, Martial Arts, Cheerleading (when wrestling is off-season)

Personality: An exchange student from another location...though no one knows where he really comes from since he speaks with a fairly heavy British accent, yet frequently dresses in a Chinese fashion style. Still, he's a fair bit of an oddball, since his attires (and occasionally mannerisms) lean on the feminine side...though he's not afraid to get tough and masculine when the time calls for it. He seems to have an okay grasp on martial arts (his mother-figure/mentor being a judo teacher kinda helps in that aspect), though he's eager to learn more styles to help defend his ideal sense of 'justice'.

History: Despite being an exchange student, he has a fair grasp of how things work at Infinity High...though not enough to excel in any classes beyond P.E.

-----

Name: Evelyn Appalonia IV
Hobbies: Acting as the Student Council President
Likes: Seeing the students of Infinity High cower in fear of her
Dislikes: Anyone that's not in her personal clique, anyone who DAAARES defy her actions
Best Subject: Government
Extracurriculars: Student Council

Personality: She's snooty, she's stuck up, and she's virtually in control of the whole school, by virtue of not only being the Student Council President, but also by virtue of having several family members seated in the Board of Directors for the Infinity School District. There is no pity for those that stick up to her...a few pulls of the string and that one extracurricular activity you enjoy could be instantly de-funded.

History: TBD

Last edited by Sasha on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122552

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:28 am

Placeholder. This idea is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71137

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Name: Magnus Rock
Grade: Senior year
Hobbies:
Likes: Women, girls, fighting, drinking, skipping class, etc
Dislikes: Men, boys, people more cocky than him
Best Subject: English, Gym
Extracurriculars: Various sports teams.

Personality:

History:

Placeholder. In the works still.
Back to top Go down
Toast
Page of Blood
Page of Blood
Toast

Male

Permanent Name : Toast
Custom Title : Twenty One Toasters
Activity Points : 64160

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Placeholder.

I'll give this a go I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://monsieurtoast.tumblr.com/
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138798

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:18 pm

@Python: Yeah, Page was on my mind, but roleplaying two characters in a romantic subplot in this kind of RP... I'm not sure I want to put the others through that.

Plus, if I were to stick to the canon I established with the story, Page and Book have an age gap - and in high school it'd become very pronounced. They'd have no reason to interact.

However, there is someone else who I remembered and would like to add. Someone who had very little screentime thus far, and made me curious about a potential reimagining for this specific setting.

Spoiler:

I wanted an emo student, but I think that initial idea evolved later on. >.>
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61867

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Name: Allen Zelenin
Grade: Sophomore
Hobbies: Sketching, Exploring, Swimming, People-Watching, Extensive Study
Dislikes: Illogical Actions
Best Subject: Everything
Extracurriculars:

Personality: Overtly friendly and cheerful, he is an extraordinarily curious person who loves to learn as much as he can about everything- and from this, he is also extraordinarily intelligent, able to pick apart things most people would not understand quickly. These two are intertwined, as that knowledge allows him to continually gather more wisdom, so his life is a quest to gain and understand more- but not at the expense of others. He has 'learned' early on that it feels much better to help people than be cruel to them, which is why it baffles him that people conflict so often and have difficulty working together or simply being kind.

But as a result of all that and his strange demeanor, he also in his own way subconsciously looks down upon others, and views them of lesser intelligence and of a different category from him, often shown when he attempts to 'explain' something to someone and dumbs down the information he is passing on, as if he were speaking to a child. Though not particularly violent, he will definitely not be against suppressing those who mean him or others harm, often stepping between people's fights, but he will only go as far as he needs to in order to stop the fight.

History: Allen is amnesiac. Prior to one year ago, when he woke up in the hospital, he remembers nothing. As for why he is like that, he was placed in his comatose state to begin with due to a near-fatal car accident that killed his best friend and their family, when he had gone with them on an outting at that friend's request. Since then he has remembered absolutely nothing, but shown an incredible eagerness to learn and displayed incredible learning ability and adaptability, which has been used by his the relatives currently taking care of him, his aunt and his cousin, to mold him into the person he is today, making sure to carefully orchestrate what knowledge he takes in and how in order to make a better person out of him now that he has become a blank slate.

They've recently re-enrolled him in high schol after a year of this impromptu homeschooling in hopes that interacting with others will help that learning ability of his even more, and shape him into a well rounded person.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55640

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Name: Del Taylor
Grade: Senior
Hobbies: Anime, music (playing or listening), gaming
Likes: Wit, references, witty references, nature, thinking
Dislikes: Inactivity, close-mindedness, bullies
Best Subject: Basically everything, but enjoys science more so puts (slightly) more effort into it
Extracurriculars: Art Club, Jazz Band

Personality: Keeps to himself for the most part, although he's surprisingly personable to those who approach him. Has a pretty bad case of senioritis, so while he's extremely academically competent he tends to just slide by with the minimum effort. Spends a lot of time in his own head. It's more interesting in there.

History: Boring and highly unoriginal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Life OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Life OOC   School Life OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Life OOC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: