Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's mahvel baby

Go down 
+6
Delta
Cybeast Worshipper
Celestia Ludenberg
Xellious Noon
Agent of Chaos
Allen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

Staff Title : "Let's do this Jiraiya!"
Activity Points : 60313

It's mahvel baby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 pm

you guys just have to promise me to make this less like...what the angel saga is right now I guess

maybe more like JOjo

that is a good series.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55530

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I think the only problem with PMing forms, is that not being able to see what kind of characters other people make, might end up with people being rather similar. But given the vastness of creativity between us, it's not really all that big a problem. Potentially.

So where is that form, I wanna type up my guy.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138688

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Me too! <o<

Although.... I guess we can reveal some 'general type', 'theme', or power we'll be going with if we go through with this? Or even just a name, not power, names is something that fellow recruits could hear of each other before they get familiar.

*thinks of declaring Captain Obvious as a character* .... naaah, I can't go with comic relief for a vice-captain... hmm.... but he WILL have Captain in his name. He MUST.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 pm

My guy's name is Blitz. Straight up.

Though I may or may not alter that, it's a name attached to the original design, but I may give him a new name to better encompass all aspects of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51408

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 pm

...so is there going to be a Villain Captain as well? Or have I missed something along the line?
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61757

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:28 pm

I've pretty much called main villain. Talked to Kevin and everything.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71027

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Although remember that this whole thing is to be discussed... not all villains will want to be together either.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Well there's always that one villain who calls them all together, either by bribery or intimidation.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Knowing everyone... I kinda doubt that would happen. But it may. Who knows. I just don't want everyone making a super villain who wants to take over the world... basically a bunch of stereotypical dudes who all are so deviously evil and such.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:06 pm

XD I have a decent candidate for that. A troublemaker, satisfied with causing a mess around town, getting stopped by the heroes, then he'll be out to get them simply for the revenge, and also that's what pushes his power to grow. So he's extra flexible as far as villain cooperation goes...

It's not a new one either, but someone I'll recycle. Maybe you'll even remember him when I mention bringing back Spectro, now in the villain's role.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm

My villain is gonna be the incompetent one of the group who none of the other villains like cause he gives them a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:05 am

Delta wrote:
Well there's always that one villain who calls them all together, either by bribery or intimidation.

He could also just be good with words, convincing, etc.
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46141

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:05 am

My villain's gonna be like... The uh... "The Joker" of the group. Not really caring about money or world domination, just in it for the mayhem. Well, his own INDIRECT mayhem. You'll see when you see him in action.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51408

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:08 am

I'm gonna have the villain who isn't out to take over the world or anything silly like that, he just wants the heroes gone because they tend to cause more harm than good, and he owns the company that has to clean it up half the time. A bit of a devious perversion of the Marvel team Damage Control.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 am

I rather like that idea Dante. I think my guy will mostly just be an inconvenience to the heroes than anything, like some kind of combination of Mad Mod and Control Freak from Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

Permanent Name : ZeroMegaman
Custom Title : God of Destruction
Activity Points : 47224

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 am

I'm really liking the Villain ideas Im hearing here. This could branch off into many teams and different storylines, just as planned Smile

Ok so here's the form:

Character Name: (Name Duh)
Aliases: (Known as? Or Nicknames, Super Hero name, etc.)
Small Biography: (What has your character been doing up till now.)
Super Power:
Weakness:
Technology and or Accessories:
Personality:
Appearance: (As a Civilian)
Appearance 2: (As a Hero)

For now we should stick to One Super Power. We can develop new ones and discuss if its fair for such a character to have such a power upgrade this way we all start at the same level. Villains however should be permitted more than one. Or should we alter that?

The Super Power Wiki is very awesome. Try looking it up and seeing what powers they have and weaknesses. Never knew how handy that could be.

Last edited by Eclipse Demon Zeru on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46141

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 am

Well damn. I thought my power idea was unique. It's already thought of. Though... Not to the extent I thought of, my idea is a bit more advanced and unlike the power that is in the Superpower wiki, it has its limitations. But this villain's gonna be hard to catch, that's for sure. Is that format for villains too? If so, we just post it here? Or are we still gonna just PM it like suggested?
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 am

Well, we PM heroes to Kev, right? I dunno, what do we do with villain forms?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:00 am

The villains you save, a secret until they appear in an episode. When the episode is over the heroes will make a data file about the villain, in which part of the form is used. Only as much as you're willing to reveal at that point, of course, depending on how much they learned of their enemy.

How's that sound? *copies form and goes to check out the Super Power Wiki*
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

Permanent Name : ZeroMegaman
Custom Title : God of Destruction
Activity Points : 47224

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Bookman wrote:
The villains you save, a secret until they appear in an episode. When the episode is over the heroes will make a data file about the villain, in which part of the form is used. Only as much as you're willing to reveal at that point, of course, depending on how much they learned of their enemy.

How's that sound? *copies form and goes to check out the Super Power Wiki*

This works.

heroes you send in and we make a seperate topic for approved Heroes. The TAUwer database if you will.

Villains will be filled out slowly as we progress through RPs hell you can present yourself with a fake name (If you're a villain or hiding your secret identity)
and the TAUwer will record that, but I suppose we should send our Villains to Book and Heroes to Kev. Does that work fine with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:21 pm

We could put files and shit in the first post of this OOC thread...unless you guys are really making a forum for it, then w/e I guess.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:26 pm

We'll make a forum for it and store away any other forums not in usage.

The leader... I think I'll make a lycan druid of some sort. Power of nature coupled with my favourite mythological creature. Druids usually symbolize balance and a quiet sense of immense power which is what is granted from nature.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:44 am

i'm going to name my villain the blue meanie.

Is this acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 pm

I guess so

*Bashes head against wall* ....... I still need a hero name. Actually, scratch the 'captain'. It limits me in so many ways it's not even funny. @.@

Also, something ZM mentioned. Even though the entire Alters business is invalid, are we designing characters after our major heroes (meaning I'm trying to fit 'Bookman' into marvel terms) or are we free to make anyone and everyone for the heroes and villains?
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

I'm sure as hell not making a Zags take-off. (although the design I'm using is pretty much a former version of Zags <.<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's mahvel baby   It's mahvel baby - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's mahvel baby
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: