Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)

Go down 
+4
Xellious Noon
Ninetails
Rorek
Cybeast Worshipper
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71177

Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 am

Yes; you can leave if you wish. It's clear that these things don't phase you after all. Do what you will.

I'll update once I hear from Book and Lammy I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138838

Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 am

You did the right thing putting real life and your friend's life first. I'm glad he's better now and I'm also glad you're back so this RP can continue. ^_^ That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Leosocial

Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 38620

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:37 am

Yeah, Rorek, sorry for getting kicked out of my house, again. I'd hate to inconvience your role-playing, after all. =D
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122592

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 pm

I was waiting for others. I had already posted a bunch of times already and didn't want to speed on without them.

The RP is important, but sometimes other members have more important things to do than RP, and the others can either wait for them or complain and leave. I chose to do the former.
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)   Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: