Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)

Go down 
+4
Leosocial
Delta
Haniaethol
ThomasWindar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosocial

Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 38580

Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 am

Yep, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138798

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 am

Me too. Should be fine.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 42591

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 am

Alright then, if you can see it, start posting your character sheets in the topic. I will start making the necessary topics in there for RP usage.

Oh yeah, we are STILL ACCEPTING people in the RP! If you want to join, feel free to do so! We will be using the "Selective Existence" rule, so even if you will just start and never post again later because you got bored, nothing will ruin the RP.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 am

Alright, problem nr 1. I cannot edit other's posts in the Soul Hunter subsection.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71137

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Alright, It works again!

I'm having a slightly BIG delay because dad is being himself again. Anyway, I'll be working on the necessary stuff for the RP. Soon, I will also update the character sheets in the sub-forum.

Oh yeah, I am preparing a map of the world for the RP. Gonna be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61867

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 pm

I want to be in this.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Allen wrote:
I want to be in this.

In that case, make a character sheet for your character. Magnus, if you could add him to the sub-forums then! The more people, the more fun.

Anyway, just in case I will mention this.

The RP will be using the "Selective Existence" Rule. In other words, if for some reason life kicks in and you have to leave for a week or two, the RP will be continuing, as if you were not existing at all. However when you return and post, you immediately are back and all characters know and remember you.

This rule is used just in case you have IRL stuff to do, OR if someone just got bored of the RP and is quitting.

Anyway Allen, choose your fancy. Kingdoms will determine your social status and the class will determine your powers.

EDIT:

.....why is there a title under my name?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138798

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Mods get titles under their names. I guess it comes with the promotion SX. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Adding others.

And I gave you the title; pretty fitting considering Master Gear is still going strong and fresh. You deserve it. Soon I'll give you powers to govern over all of the Custom Roleplay section as your title dictates.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:50 pm

I am actually fine with just being a temporary mod for RPs, unless I could make sub-sections that way, it would be easier to make big RPs....

Anyway, this is the first time I get promoted by playing games. Yay me! XD
Back to top Go down
Niki

Niki

Female

Custom Title : Ice Queen
Activity Points : 45703

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Name: Aprille Lillith
Appearance: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry for the sloppiness, will color and refine later.
Weapon: Staffy thing. With a sharp moon tip. Thing. Yeah. *points to picture*
Class: Elementalist
Kingdom: Rosa

i herd u gaiz needed moar boobies :]
Back to top Go down
http://emmycake.tumblr.com
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen! I hereby present to you....our RP Field!!!

Soaria Map

Yes, everybody! This is the ready schematic map of Soaria! The world of Soul Hunter is big when it comes Social actions and monster hunting, thus you should keep this map for future references when traveling.

Notice how the map does NOT have any town names? Well, more specific maps will be coming soon with the full countries. Look forward to them as traveling IS a big part of this RP. They will state names of towns, cities and stuff. However only the Kingdom of Gorna will have monster regions named with monsters living in them. All other regions have to be explored.

You can always ask in towns about dangerous places, and they might know what lives there, but not everyone will be able to live and tell the story you know.

Also coming up next, is the pets! Everyone from the Kingdom of Gorna, please look forward to it, I will be soon updating a choice of pets and their skills. I hope you will be able to choose something nice.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55640

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Is it just me or do our two Elementalists have incredibly similar appearances.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm

I guess they might be similar. I see boobs in both pics. Anyway Niki, the Character sheet in the Sub-forum is waiting for you.

Anyway just to answer a small question from Allen as to WHY the heroes are 16 years old.

Soul Hunters are being taught their arts at their respective guilds. 16 is the graduation age, meaning that once you are 16, you have learned all the abilities and gain the status of "Soul Hunter". That is why all heroes have to start at the same, young age. However during the course of RP, your heroes WILL mature and gain new titles. At the age of 60, if you keep your combat abilities at finest, you will receive the title of "Royal Soul Hunter" and become the right hand of the current King, Queen, whoever. Just a small note on your social status possibilities.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 pm

"Pets" that are owned by the Soul Hunters of Gorna. If you chose Gorna, choose a pet you would like. I will add them to your profile afterwards.

Just a small note about pets. People of Gorna start with a pet, but anyone can capture pets. You can have only ONE PET at a time. (Except for Gorna, they can have a maximum of two pets) Capturing a pet will be LEARNED in the RP, but it is a hard process, so be aware that capturing a pet is very hard work, yet beneficial.

The starter pets are of very young age, so even if you pick a dragon, it will be only like....half your size or so because it is a baby. The older the pet is, the more skills it will learn. You have to be careful about raising the pet though, because even if captured and tamed, it is still a monster. The way you train it and treat it will affect if you can trust it.

Black Arachna:
Spoiler:

Red Arachna:
Spoiler:

Harpy:
Spoiler:

Lamia:
Spoiler:

Beholder:
Spoiler:

Dark Unicorn:
Spoiler:

Slime:
Spoiler:

Vampire:
Spoiler:

Dragon:
Spoiler:

WORK IN PROGRESS. THE PETS ARE SLOWLY UPDATED ONE BY ONE.

Last edited by Curia on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haniaethol

Haniaethol

Female

Activity Points : 25216

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

HURRY UP, MAN! I WANNA FREAKIN' DRAGON! <3 ^_^

Edit: I forgot to say, awesome job on the map. It's adorable. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Haniaethol
Leosocial

Leosocial

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 pm

If I were from Gorna, I'd totally pick a Slime. XD
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm already done with the Harpy. Have a bit of patience, I will end it soon. By the way, Dragon is not the best pet, but it all depends on your strategy anyway.

And thanks, I tried the map to be easy to read. I hope it will help increase the gaming experience.

EDIT:

NES, you can always CATCH a Slime later in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Haniaethol

Haniaethol

Female

Activity Points : 25216

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I'm just excited. =] I know there are probably better pets than the Dragon, but they're my favorite mythological creature anyhow, and I wouldn't feel right not having one. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Haniaethol
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 pm

I see. By the way, Lamia updated.

EDIT:

Updated up to Dark Unicorn.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)
ThomasWindar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Finally over. All pets updated.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Before choosing a pet, remember that keeping it is also a factor, since the game is not only fights, but also socializing. Bringing a vampire to the beach might be in bad taste you know. Similar to naked harpies when visiting a king.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm a sucker for Dragons as well. Not to mention it works with a Ranger quite well so I'm content. Set me up with one, if you may.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55640

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Why are all these pets a bitch to obtain? XD
Back to top Go down
Leosocial

Leosocial

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 am

Because you have to fucking tame them, then make them like you, then train them. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next