Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EXE RP OOC

Go down 
+7
Sasha
Necrolance
Allen
Ninetails
Guy
Chatbox Kingu Python
Agent of Chaos
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

Permanent Name : ZeroMegaman
Custom Title : God of Destruction
Activity Points : 47334

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:42 am

Lets discuss the RP and ideas you guys might have. Any questions feel free to ask!

Edit: A Couple of things for Guy and newcomers who cant see the Social RP forum.

Abilities. Flight, Invulnerability...All of these will fall into Categories. Depending on what Programs you equip your Navi with, they will have those abilities. I spoke with Bookman about this and he Agrees. No navi should be able to fly or Hover Unless they have Airshoes/Floatshoes in their Navi Customizer. Now in the beginning were all starting off from scratch but we have the right to make our navis different. So for now we each get two Programs to start of with of our choice, just to make it fair. Don't want everyone running around flying and whatnot from the start. So If your Navi has wings in order for him to Fly he needs Airshoes. You can say they activate with him flapping his wings or whateverway you wish, just make sure in your character sheet it says he has Airshoes. As we progress we'll update our Character sheets. One Exception are Villain Navis. I want to make it fair so their not overpowered but are stronger than the hero navis in the beginning.

For Now heroes have a two program Limit

And Villains have 4

For now:

Net Operator
Name:
Nickname/Alias:
Appearance:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Personality:

Quote:(Something Cool)

Net Navi
Name:
Appearance:
Navi Emblem Appearance:
Main Weapon(Basically a Buster Mod):
Abilities/Programs:
Element:
Top 5 Chips:
Personality:

Quote:

Example, here's one of the Characters I have recently thought up...

Net Operator
Name: Alexander Nagi
Nickname(s)/Alias: Alex
Origin:Netopia
Appearance: Young Adult
Hair:Slick back black hair tied into a Ponytail.
Eyes: Green
Clothing: Likes to wear a warm vest and black fingercut gloves with Jeans and comfortable sneakers.
Personality: Brash and easygoing. Alex is a very calm and relaxed person. He likes Netbattling and often shrugs at his duties and responsibilities which often get him in trouble.

Quote:" We'll delete your ass!"

Net Navi
Name: Requiem
Appearance: A red Navi with Black stripes all over his body. His Black eyes are always fixated on his current target. His Helmet resembles an Armor's with two Horns sticking out and a Visor.
Navi Emblem Appearance: Looks like a Music Note
Main Weapon(Basically a Buster Mod):an Axe that turns into a Guitar and a Scythe
Abilities/Programs: Undersht, SuperArmor
Element:Fire
Top 5 Chips: Area Steal, Sword, Widesword, Spreader, Guard
Personality: battle ready yet open minded. Requiem is no easy fellow. He can be rather strict.
Dislikes:Lazy People

Quote: "...I'm the sound of your demise!! "

So far....

Net Heroes:

Alexander Nagi and Requiem.EXE(Me)
Nicholas Stardust and Frostbite.exe(Bookman)
Jason Hazard and Distaff.EXE ( Dante)
Miki Supida and Zip.EXE (Zags...LOL Zip and Zags)

Guy and Ana.EXE (Guy)

So far those are the only ones I can tell are good.

Evil Organization acquantances:
Unknown and TyrantMan.EXE(OC)
The Drag and Goranger.EXE(Dante)
Vanessa Safiria and StarSapphire.EXE/BloodRiot.EXE (Dante)
DuckMan(Bookman)
Sven Quashen and SquashMan (Bookman)
ToxicMan (Bookman)
WyvernMan.EXE (Ky)
Kokoro.EXE (Ky)
'Lawrence Justin Anderson and JailMan.EXE(Bookman)

Inbetween:
Luri Thants and Crow.EXE (Ky)
Kaito Nagi and Magabarai.exe (ZM)
Ash and Ghostman.EXE(OC)
Kirby.EXE (Python)
Magnus Rock and Wolf.EXE (Kevin)

Note: For these characters they will be a need to be affiliated with either the heroes or the evil organization. At the beginning they will be alone and work by themselves but one side will have something that interests them, position, information, power, friendship, help, whatever interests them, that way they can fall into the story easier. They dont have to be friendly or be directly involved with the group, just have something in common or a need to use the team of heroes or organization.

The Evil Organization, it will be dubbed....

Architects of Evolution!!

If Dante doesn't mind he can keep the Organization he posted on his characters as a Branch family of the Architects.

Story:

As far as the story we all agreed on starting EXE All over from the first game without any of its events. So this means everyone will be getting a PET with a Normal Navi, we can meet up at the same Electronics store or if you'd like have your own story of getting a PET and Navi. Each character is to build there Custom net navi, and plug into the Net where they'll meet the other heroes. As for the Villains OC's Navi will be head of the Organization, and will be the one to introduce each of them to each other. He will explain the plan to create the Super navi and volunteer to have Each Villain Navi create Distractions for the Scilabs
and introduce Bookman's Corrupted Policeman, as that gets out of the way Each navi will commit a crime, one of which will be robbing a Bank for the Organization's funds. I think this is a good way for us to start.

Last edited by Kiryu on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

Custom Title : The Greatest Psychic in the 21st Century
Activity Points : 50529

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:44 pm

-------------------------------------------Hero-----------------------------------------

Net Operator
Name: Daniel (his last name will not be revealed cuz i cant think of one me brain not so good)
Nickname/Alias: none
Origin: he is cool dude
Appearance: He is 6'0 and quite lanky
Hair: Dark brown, curly
Eyes: Brown
Clothing: He wears glasses. He also wears black jeans and a white wool shirt.
Personality: he is laid back and lazy and doesn't like responsibility and also shy around new people so he usually just chills by himself

Quote: "Well, we can't have that...Batteryman, you are free to engage all targets."

Net Navi
Name: Batteryman.exe
Appearance: His main body is a gray cylinder shape, much like a battery. Over this, he wears a large trench coat. His legs and arms are slightly tan, and quite human. His head, however...is gray with green eyes, and with the navi symbol on his forehead. On the back of his head is a plus sign, and on the bottom of his torso(where his butt would be), he has a minus sign. This is covered up by the trench coat, of course. He has no hair.
Navi Emblem Appearance: On a white background, a black battery with 4 red lightning bolts, one at each diagonal corner surrounding the battery(NW, SW, SE, NE, if that helps you)
Main Weapon(Basically a Buster Mod): Batterymen, hidden in his trenchcoat's inside lining
Batteryman Micro-Cell - fastest, no damage, stun if not blocked
Batteryman C - second fastest, stun, little damage, wide range of electrical charge
Batteryman AA - moderate speed, no stun, fair damage
Batteryman AAA - a pair of batteries that attacks from both sides in a pincer attack, nice damage!
Batteryman D - slowest, breaks guard, cracks panels, highest damage
Electric Company - powers up an ally, for one minute their attacks have an electric boost that gives a stun element(3 times per match)
Short Circuit - 1 use only, a desperate move...a tremendous burst of lightning!
Abilities/Programs: UnderSht, Battery
Element: Elec
Top 5 Chips: Invis, Recov300, MagLine, AreaSteal, RockCube
Personality: Enthusiastic, with a can-do spirit.
Dislikes: Cowards

Quote: 'Finishing move! Be the decisive vital shock! Short Circuit!"

----------------------------Villain----------------------------------

Net Operator
Name: Ogrus Croziar
Nickname/Alias: none
Origin: My brain
Appearance: He is like 6 foot motherfucking 3 inches
Hair: A red goatee, but his natural hair color is black. It forms two large bangs bordering his face, and an unruly strand hangs down over the front of his face. Always.
Eyes: they are brown
Clothing: He wears a dark brown business suit.
Personality: jackass

Quote: "Hey Py, up for a duel?" (*hit*) (Actual quote: "They can't take us down, because we're top notch and tournament ready!")

Net Navi
Name: OTK.exe(One That Kills)
Appearance: Most of his large body is covered up by a large and magnificent red cloak. Underneath is thick armor, with spikes everywhere, all over! His arms are covered in bulky armor with spikes at the wrist. His face is exposed, with much facial hair(small, a little furry), and bloodthirsty, piercing eyes, On his head, a black hardhat with his navi logo. Hidden on his back, for desperate situations, is a jetpack that grows a pair of large, armored wings. He can hover when these are activated.
Navi Emblem Appearance: A black tournament bracket on a green background.
Main Weapon(Basically a Buster Mod): A large axe with an additional orange energy blade from the top of the pole. The "Battle Halberd"
Light Spiral - An uppercut that spouts a powerful spiral of light skywards
Black Thunder - A blast of black lightning outlined in glowing green shoots forth!
Emergency Call - Summons minions
The Launcher - Summons a cannon like object that can spout the minions at enemies, with increased speed and destructive power.
Abilities/Programs: SprArmor, AirShoes(at low HP)
Element: None
Top 5 Chips: ZeusHammer, Recov300, TankCannon, Vulcan3, Magnum
Personality: Vicious, bloodhirsty, a douchebag
Dislikes: Being shown up, being outsmarted, cocky little freaks

Quote: "Lets draw some blood, now!"

----------------------------------

Net Op info coming later

Last edited by Chatbox Kingu Python on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

Staff Title : "Let's do this Jiraiya!"
Activity Points : 60423

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

haha, what is OTK based off of? XD

I liked that Star Fox reference, btw.
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122552

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Just noticed you put my human and navi as separate allegiances. They're both together, ZM :3
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Guy wrote:
haha, what is OTK based off of? XD

I liked that Star Fox reference, btw.

If I made a star fox reference I didn't intend to XD

OTK is a navi based around the current Yugioh metagame. As such, there are references to Blackwings, Lightsworns, and others in his appearance, weaponry, and attacks. Try to spot them all!
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Lammy wrote:
Just noticed you put my human and navi as separate allegiances. They're both together, ZM :3

Sorry Ky, Which navi and Op?
Back to top Go down
Ninetails
大丈夫だ、問題ない
大丈夫だ、問題ない
Ninetails

Male

Staff Title : The Hank Hill Experience
Permanent Name : Ky
Custom Title : SOME. TIMES. SOME. TIMES.
Activity Points : 122552

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:24 am

Luri and Crow :3
Back to top Go down
http://cheatyface.tumblr.com/
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 am

---------------loner but kind of a hero anyways he does his own thing but is pretty cool----------------

Net Navi
Name: Kirby.exe
Appearance: A pink puffball ahhhh you know the dude
Navi Emblem Appearance: Uhh oh fuck i forgot uhhh a star like a warp star. Its whte, and on a pink background.
Main Weapon(Basically a Buster Mod): A Warp Star that he can ride on and shit.
Inhale - He can eat attacks and viruses and things to become wicked stronger! He can also spit out what he inhales, sometimes with a star shaped energy blast surrounding it.
Abilities/Programs: AirShoes
Element: None
Top 5 Chips: Sword, FireHit1, GutsPunch, AirShoes, MokoRush1
Personality: Fights for justice, innocent, sometimes naive, pure, etc.
Dislikes: assholes

Quote: "Warp Star, lets ride!"
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 am

Updated Ranks:

Net Heroes: 6

Alexander Nagi and Requiem.EXE(Me)
Nicholas Stardust and Frostbite.exe(Bookman)
Jason Hazard and Distaff.EXE ( Dante)
Miki Supida and Zip.EXE (Zags...LOL Zip and Zags)
Magnus has moved.
Guy and Ana.EXE (Guy)
Daniel and Batteryman.EXE (Python)

So far those are the only ones I can tell are good.

Evil Organization Acquantances: 10

Unknown and TyrantMan.EXE(OC)
The Drag and Goranger.EXE(Dante)
Vanessa Safiria and StarSapphire.EXE/BloodRiot.EXE (Dante)
DuckMan(Bookman)
Sven Quashen and SquashMan (Bookman)
ToxicMan (Bookman)
WyvernMan.EXE (Ky)
Kokoro.EXE (Ky)
'Lawrence Justin Anderson and JailMan.EXE(Bookman)
Ogrus Croziar AND OTK.EXE (Python)

Independant:5

Luri Thants and Crow.EXE (Ky)
Kaito Nagi and Magabarai.exe (ZM)
Ash and Ghostman.EXE(OC)
Kirby.EXE (Python)
Magnus and Wolf.EXE
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61867

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 am

Net Operator
Name: Allen
Nickname/Alias: ---
Origin: "Like I'm going to tell you."

Appearance: "I'm beautiful, aren't I?"
-Hair: Black hair with lightning shaped streaks of white crossing through it, long enough to reach his waist, fanning out over and around his body, circling his shoulders. Aside from a single black bang dangling from over his face, the rest of his hair around his head is usually brushed back.
-Eyes: Deep violet.
-Clothing: A very formally dressed man, with loose legged slacks and a belt worn, fastened tight. A blue button-up shirt with a small vest worn over it and a dress coat worn over that- but the coat has seen better days, numerous cuts (Notably very clean, as if done by a weapon) running along the sleeves and the collar of the weapon, as well as some parts in the body and even on the elbow, exposing him underneath. He also wears an odd collar, a small blue gem dangling from a chain hanging off this collar. He finishes up this appearance with dark shades.

-Personality: A particularly sinister person who is careful never to reveal what he's up to, tricking others into thinking he's following their plan, only to flip it on it's ass and break their necks while they're still confused. He is vicious, merciless, and takes great pride in his ability to fool people, as he can seem very fun and kind, and he is! The fun and interesting side of his personality is not an act, he simply manages to take full advantage of it around people he needs to get close to.

Quote: "I think that's enough questions for today, Doctor."

Net Navi
Name: Kage ( No EXE )
Appearance: A very suiting match to his Master, with a plug-suit/body-glove suit of black and red, primarily black, with crimson around the shoulders and along the outsides of his arms, as well as down his sides and down his thighs and as well along the center of his back, over his spine, ending at a circular point on his lower back where all the zigzagging patterns meet. The feathery ring circling his shoulders is indeed part of his programming, seeming like one that would be at the collar of his coat, but instead hovering on it's own, circling his neck and ending at a point on each of his shoulders, even running down his arms a bit.

He is every bit as lean and feminine as his Master, only his facial features betray a much different image, his lean face betraying a sinister and darker side to his 'weaker' image, with shark-like rows of teeth, an ear to ear grin, and deep crimson eyes. Crimson marks surround his eyes, running down his cheeks and sliding across from his eyes to his ears- eyes, ears. Instead of the round receptors on the helmet, which he lacks, it ends in two long butterfly-shaped pieces of metal which act as ears, colored black, and marked crimsons by the stripes running up them from his eyes.

He has other abnormal features, aside from his lack of a helmet, and long, brushed back gray hair with red tipped ends. Instead of fingers, he has gigantic claws. While they can change sizes and even return to a finger-like state, he prefers the claws and talons on both hands and feet- and at the circular point in his lower back? A long tail has been programmed in, the wiry length having a circular hook at it's end, like a question mark.

Navi Emblem Appearance: It appears to have been ripped out... replaced with an amalgam of deep claw scars.

Main Weapon: Replacing his buster, the tips of his claws can be launched out by bullets for a decent amount of damage, amazingly, but after all ten have been launched, they have to be replaced- and that's not a problem at all, it only takes him about two seconds to regenerate them. When he's close? These things will rip you a new one. Be wary. Especially since when they're charged up, they can change sizes. The smaller ones actually do more damage, the bigger ones just exist for more reach.

Abilities/Programs: SuperArmor (SpAmr), Undershirt (UndrShrt), BreakBuster (BrakBustr), Reflect

Element: Null

Top 5 Chips:
-Anti-Damage
-Guardian
-Tank Cannon 3
-Custom Sword
-North Wind

Personality: A very fearsome beast, just like his master, he is known to get very into fighting, and if his foe does not go down easily? He shall become enraged and become an even more ferocious beast, hellbent on crushing the enemy! (Notably, when he does this, his hair turns completely red.) He enjoys also proving his victory over a foe by ripping off their navi crest and keeping it as a collectors item.

Likes: Devouring His Foes, Kittens, Navi Crests, Dragons (And a certain Dragoness).
Dislikes: Dogs.

Quote: "That crest is -mine-"
Back to top Go down
Necrolance

Necrolance

Male

Location : Out sailing the seas looking for rum with my jar of dirt.
Permanent Name : Necrolance
Custom Title : Why is the Rum gone?
Activity Points : 46251

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 am

----Neutral OP-less Navi-----

Name: Cross.exe
Appearance: Generic Navi armor(You know, like the generic NPC navis all over the games), but with a gray/black color scheme, and a face like custom Navis(Replace the green with Gray, and the yellow with Black).
Navi Emblem Appearance: All blacked-out, with no signs of the original symbol... Wonder who did it, and why?
Main Weapon(Basically a Buster Mod): Twin Katanas instead of a buster. If slashed at a high enough speed, can cause wind-slashes for long-range attacks, but this technique is rarely used.
Abilities/Programs: AntiDmg(instead of hurling a star he appears behind the enemy and slashes them with both katanas)
Element: Sword
Top 5 Chips: Sword, WideSword, LongSword, StepCross, HeroSword
Personality: Unknown other than the fact that he defends the weak and tends to keep to himself, leaving the scene after protecting a helpless Net Navi.
Dislikes: Any net-scum who decides to mess with a Net Navi.

Quote: "It's filth like you that caused my grief... And now you'll feel the same!"

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone asks why it's named "Cross.EXE"... It's an old OC I had in an EXE RP on another forum, has no relation to other characters named Cross.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:54 am

Allen and Necro Accepted.

A Bit of an Update. Since Neutrals are all on their own, I decided to make THEIR Limit of Programs and Up the Villains by one.

So this is how it goes.

Heroes : 2
Neutral: 3
Villains:4

Depending on the Villains actions I will choose how much they will be upgraded. It all depends on how they do. Im thinking about doing this for every Navi but It might not be nessicary, since Heroes and Villains follow our set path.

After Chapter 1, which will be Ending very Soon, Im gonna have all those present Increase the 5 Chips they have to 7, with Neutrals Going up to 10. Villains will still be 5 Since they can use ANY chips they please.

Also because Neutrals have their own story and weren't recently created they are a bit stronger than the heroes, for the moment.

It will come down to how The Heroes act in the story. That will produce the outcome of battles, Since Neutrals are a bit Stronger it wont take much for the heroes to win. Besides that Neutrals follow their own path so they wont regularly band together like Wolf and Crow recently did. This is the reason I want to give them a bit of a boost. They can easily be overwhelmed by the Heroes and Villains who usually have their Groups together, or are Overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51518

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 am

Introducing a new Neutral character. She won't be doing any Netbattling at the start, though...she'll serve as an outside-the-Net plot driver, though.

Net Operator
Name: Aki Yowane
Nickname(s)/Alias: None
Origin: Unknown
Appearance: Her skin is a dark shade of tan, and her lips are colored black.
Hair: Long and silver, tied into two ponytails.
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Dressed in a black halter dress, with long high-heeled boots (with a violet stripe going down the sides), and a dark violet trenchcoat worn over the dress.
Occupation: Private investigator (not official, she just calls herself one.)
Personality: The best description of her is simply Chaotic Neutral. She does what she wants, how she wants, for her own means....So long as there's something in it for someone.
Quote: “I don’t need permission for this. There’s a greater good involved…I think.”

Navi
Name: Bogart.EXE
Appearance: A black helmet styled like a trilby, and armor styled after mobster-esque pinstripe suits. He also has a scarf draped around his neck.
Emblem: A gold falcon on a grey background. The emblem is displayed as an adornment on his “hat.”
Main weapon: Twin automatic pistols.
Abilities: UnderShrt
Element: Null
Top 5 Chips: Vulcan, Cannon, AreaSteal, FireHit, AirShot
Personality: Calm, cool, collected…follows the law rather obediently…that is, HIS law.
Dislikes: Killing without reason
Quote: “When a Navi's partner is killed, they’re supposed to do something about it. It doesn't make any difference what you thought of them. They were your partner and you're supposed to do something about it. And it happens we're in the detective business. Well, when one of your organization gets killed, it's bad business to let the killer get away with it, bad all around, bad for every detective everywhere.”

Last edited by Dante on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138798

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 am

That makes a long quote.... Abilities being discussed, but so far is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Agent of Chaos

Agent of Chaos

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 am

Ok Just so you guys know another one of my Navis is with the Villains...

Net Operator
Name:Kaito Nagi
Nickname/Alias: "Flash"
Origin:(Netopia)
Appearance: unknown, those who have come in contact with The "Flash" Have been reported missing.
Hair:Unknown
Eyes:Reported to be red.
Clothing:Unknown as he has never truly been seen and reported
Occupation: It is rumored "The Flash" Works for Scilab deleting bad Navis, but since his Navi lurks the Undernet it's quite questionable.
Personality: Reported to be Ruthless and very angry.

Quote:"I'll keep it simple, deleting you in a "Flash"...

Net Navi
Name:Magabarai.EXE
Appearance:Black Plug suit with White streaks at the side and red visor. Long grey hair down to the hips and a bright red sword saber.
Navi Emblem Appearance: A "Z" cut in the middle with the cut having a sort of flash in the middle.
Main Weapon(Basically a Buster Mod): Long Sword. "Demon Excorcist" is the name of his blade. Should it strike it cancels a Navi's Bustermod leaving them with a basic Buster and replaces his own Buster Mod with that of the Navi's. Stays for 3 Posts.
Abilities/Programs: SUPERArmor, BrakCHRG, Air Shoes, "Victim Sanctuary"

Victim Sanctuary: It's Basically like Tenguman's <--B Ability that forces all opponents forward to the front panels and cancels Auras and Barriers. Although Im planning on Just letting it have the ability to break through Barriers not Auras. It will still bring you forward if you have Aura, while Barrier will disappear and you stay where you belong. Im having some troubles thinking about how to limit it.

Top 5 Chips: StepSword, Area Steal, Long Sword, Search Gun, Invis
Personality: Unknown
Dislikes:Unknown

Quote: "Enemy Deleted, Record Time. Going to next Target."
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz

Drag3ndz

Male

Activity Points : 34283

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 pm

If there's an opening for me, count me in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HERO SIDE

Net Operator
Name: Norman Derris
Nickname/Alias: Norm Der
Origin: Netopia
Appearance: Slightly slim build.
Hair: Short black
Eyes: Sky blue
Clothing: Green opened vest with a white short-sleeved undershirt with his navi logo on the center. Wears black jeans with a brown belt. Wears a green soldier hat.
Personality: Under tough situations he can try to keep his cool unless if a devastating turnaround or backfire occurs. He tries to take normal life not so seriously.

Quote: "Enemy sighted. Fire when ready."

Net Navi
Name: HunterMan.EXE
Appearance: A dark green helmet with a small neon green lens to the right side of the helmet. His black hair is displayed on the back of his head slightly out of the helmet. The plugsuit's torso is black. Chest armor, shoulder guards, gantlets, leg armor, and boots are dark green. The navi's armor is covered in normal and dark grass made to look like camoflauge. He wears a khaki belt to hold any items he finds. Two khaki holsters hang on each of his legs, probably containing bombs or other objects.
Navi Emblem Appearance: A gun with a knife.
Main Weapon: Bolt Action Rifle - An accurate 100% shot to the opponent after ten seconds of aiming as long as the enemy does not move.
Abilities/Programs: Undershirt, Super Armor
Element: Cursor, Grass
Top 5 Chips: Vulcan 3, Holy Panel, Samurai Sword, Double Point, Recovery 300
Personality: During battle, he can be focused on survival and beating the enemy forces. Outside of battle, he tends to be easy going and relax most of the time.
Likes: Weapon battlechips, having wounds treated, exposed enemies
Dislikes: Failed traps, tank-like enemies, elemental opponents

Quote: "Prey detected. Ready to fire."

Net Operator
Name: Rezel Yamatan
Nickname/Alias: Rez Yam
Origin: Netopia (Electopia)
Appearance: Normal build.
Hair: Black and pushed back.
Eyes: Brown.
Clothing: Even if he's older, he wears a white tee shirt. However, he wears blue jeans instead of short pants. A gray backpack latches on his back. Wears brown leather shoes with black socks.
Personality: Can be cocky when when someone misbehaves. Takes things a bit seriously. In tight situations he tries his best to keep his optimism up.

Quote: "And I used to be whiny?"

Net Navi
Name: Dragend.EXE
Appearance: Hair is spike-wilted brown. Eyes are brown. Plugsuit is dark blue but have yellow shoulder pads, white gantlets and boots, and yellow/brown zigzag linees from his underarm to his boots. Nowadays he carries some sort of black small bag behind him.
Navi Emblem Appearance: A thin sword with a cyan aura.
Main Weapon: Flying Blade - When charged and released, the weapon flies toward the designated route like a boomerang and returns to the owner. May hit multiple enemies, but not likely.
Abilities/Programs: UnderShirt, Reflect Shield
Top 5 Chips: Step Sword, Area Steal, Samurai Sword, Boomer, Yo-Yo 3
Personality: A silly guy while not in battle take things too lightly in everyday life. In battle, he tries his best to strive in not getting killed and prove that he isn't weak as he appears.
Dislikes: Being insulted on abilities, low activity, being left out in conversations.

Quote: "Get back here so I can kick you around!"

NEUTRAL SIDE

Net Navi
Name: WabbitMan.EXE
Appearance: A gray plug suit with his belly being white. Has white paws on hands and feet. Face has bushy hair on his cheeks. He has rabbit ears. Has a fluffy small tail on his bottom. In retrospect he looks like an anthropomorphic snow rabbit.
Navi Emblem Appearance: A carrot.
Main Weapon: A Long Carrot - Don't let this weapon fool you. It acts like a long sword. It just... has a different appearance.
Abilities/Programs: Undershirt, Air Shoes, Anti Damage
Element: Grass
Top 5 Chips: Pop Up, Anti Damage, BubbleShield, Time Bomb, Invisible
Personality: Most of the time he's sarcastic.
Dislikes: Being outsmarted. "Of you you know, this means war."

Quote: "Ehh... What's up, doc?"

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 pm

SuperVulcan, Attack+30 and HeroSword are three Megachips.

Also....... if you have 3 programs you're in the neutral bunch. Heroes start with 2 programs, but over time they'll grow stronger and gain more. << You sure you don't want to join the heroes?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz

Drag3ndz

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Oh sorry. So no megachips allowed and only 2 programs? Gotcha.

[EDIT] June 29, 2010 - Added in Heroes Operator Rezel Yamatan and Navi Dragend.EXE. Added in Neutral Navi RabbitMan.EXE. Need approval.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71137

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 pm

I just noticed something, why is Magabarai listed as Neutral?
Back to top Go down
Omnimon

Omnimon

Male

Activity Points : 29182

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 pm

I rise from the dead from the comments of friends, so here's my hero:

Net Operator
Name: Brandon Ashton
Nickname/Alias: ---
Origin: Netopia
Appearance:
Hair: Brown and messy
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Remaining the same, he keeps his red jacket and black t-shirt underneath, with blue jeans and black sneakers.
Personality: Calm and calculating, but that will change to rashness when agitated, which can happen easily.

Quote: ---

Net Navi
Name: Imperial Paladin (ImPal)
Appearance: Easier way to describe it https://2img.net/h/i98.photobucket.com/albums/l243/omnimon20/Internet/RPCs/ImPal.jpg
Navi Emblem Appearance: A long sword on a white background
Main Weapon: Paladin Cannon
Abilities/Programs: Airshoes, UnderSht
Top 5 Chips: Wide Sword, Long Sword, Area Steal, North Wind, Anti-Damage
Personality: He shares a personality trait with his NetOp in that he likes to think things through before acting, he does not get agitated nearly as easy.
Dislikes: Pointless Argument

Quote: ---
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz

Drag3ndz

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:46 pm

HOLY F**KING SHIT IT'S OMNIMON.

...Hey bro how's it goin' since 2 years?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:00 am

OvO

Accepted. Good to have you back, Omni-kun.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Cybeast Worshipper

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 71137

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:05 pm

So...

... we done?
Back to top Go down
Chatbox Kingu Python
Tokusatsu Soul
Chatbox Kingu Python

Male

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:09 pm

It's OC's turn

Haven't seen him around. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EXE RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXE RP OOC   EXE RP OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXE RP OOC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: