Eternal Allied
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)

Go down 
+4
missmidnyte
Xellious Noon
Zembykins
Desertbandit
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Desertbandit
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Desertbandit

Male

Activity Points : 44844

Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) Empty
PostSubject: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 pm

OKAY, what if in like the opening post the master of the RP , writes a certain situation were all kind of stuff happens to all the RPers

Then at the end of the post ''To explain what is happening here we have to go back a few days''

and then the RPers have to play out the events that led to the situations that were written in the first post .

Ofcourse the events that lead to there are up to you to think of but eventually you MUST end up at the situation written in the opening post .

Once that point is reached we RP to solve the problems presented in the opening post.

I just want to know what some of you think of this and wether youre in or not, we can decide the setting and details later on.

Last edited by Desertbandit on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zembykins
The Mask of Barona
Zembykins

Female

Custom Title : Spry Striker
Activity Points : 54994

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Whoa.

Sounds interesting. You've got my attention.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zembykins
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 138893

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Making things new. Posits a challenge too. But it could sure work.

But it'll depend on what the RP itself is about. I think a detective story (murder mystery even) would be cool with this.
Back to top Go down
missmidnyte

missmidnyte

Female

Custom Title : Glitterbug
Activity Points : 41949

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 pm

I reckon it would too!

But sounds awesome, I'm in. >.>
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator
Allen

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 61962

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 am

I like this.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Mayuridachi Trio
Guy

Male

Staff Title : "Let's do this Jiraiya!"
Activity Points : 60518

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 am

could be interesting dependent on how you pull it off, though unless I misunderstand it's just a way to tell a story. I'll be watching.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51613

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:05 am

...I'd like to join in on this, if possible. Reminds me of an old improv game.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Desertbandit
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Desertbandit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:57 am

Okay guys be clear wether youre in or not ,

SO far I assume :

Bookman ,Zemby,Dante,Allen,Miss want to be in?

IS THIS OKAY? I am okay with this but its closed for entry now then.

anyways Lets go over the details I had planned.

The setting is any random big city somewhere anywhere.
I wish to play this with Humans without super powers , what so ever , to prevent and big ass kamehamas to solve everything easily.

So yeah for me to think of an interlude , I kind of need some kind of profile to the character you want to enter , so please if you don't mind enter a profile please?

The profile needs to contain, basic information about the looks and the background of what his situation is in the big city.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 am

You know, this depends on what kind of adventure we're going to have. <<

But as I mentioned a detective story, I think a private detective for me should work just fine.

Famous only among locals. Dresses in a brown raincoat, carries a pipe. A short stubby heard, round glasses. Over 40 years old. Never married, spent his life devoted to solving mysteries and catching criminals, especially murderers.

This much okay?
Back to top Go down
missmidnyte

missmidnyte

Female

Custom Title : Glitterbug
Activity Points : 41949

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 am

Then I'll be someone completely out of her depth. XD

Faith Abbott - female, 19, history student at uni. Thick-rimmed glasses (book-nerd) and slightly wavy hair that falls past shoulders. 'bout 5 feet 7, or 170 cm (I can't remember what you use) in height, average build.

Just moved from another state to this university, a little socially awkward, keeps to herself. Hasn't been at the university long enough to really befriend anyone yet, nor does she have any relatives in the city.

Currently struggling to make ends meet, juggling work and studies. Works 2 part-time jobs to pay the rent - music store, and cafe respectively. Her flat is small and is about a 15-20 minute commute from uni or work but she can't afford anywhere else to live at the moment. Not the best with spending money - she has 2 cats, both strays she took in despite the fact that she is barely managing to feed herself at the moment, let alone an additional 2 cats. (Olie and Garth)

Something like that alright?
Back to top Go down
Desertbandit
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Desertbandit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Yeah exactly something like you is perfect .

@Bookman a name would be awesome .
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Then make it Christopher Aghast. Cookie to those who can spot the reference.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55735

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Bookman wrote:
Then make it Christopher Aghast. Cookie to those who can spot the reference.

...Looks like a mix-up of Agatha Christie.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer
Xellious Noon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 pm

*hands over cookie* Impeccable timing. I did say detective story twice before, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome
Delta

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 55735

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Yea that's what made me more sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Zembykins
The Mask of Barona
Zembykins

Female

Custom Title : Spry Striker
Activity Points : 54994

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Desertbandit wrote:
, to prevent and big ass kamehamas to solve everything easily.
Damnit. *shot*

Making this post mainly to say that I'm in for sure. I have to get off the comp quickly and I don't know when I'll be on again today (impromptu busy day since dad's staying home >>), so this is just to clarify that.

EDIT: Wooo hello there extra time.

...Y'know, a part of me wants to keep up this slight trend of last names starting with A.

Maya Avalane (20) has a height of about 5'6" and has short brown hair that sticks out slightly and frames her face a bit. She's a pilot (for single or multi-engine planes), and almost always wears her dark brown aviator hat. She doesn't particularly like being around people, but often does it anyway.

Despite that, she attends the local university and focuses on criminal investigations with some history on the side. She's in her third year, and lives in an apartment close to campus. Her income comes from a small repair shop that she works at, where she works on parts to various vehicles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zembykins
Sasha
-DIVER DRIVE-
Sasha

Female

Permanent Name : Sasha
Custom Title : I've got 141 and 2/3 percent chance of winning.
Activity Points : 51613

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Humans without superpowers? I can provide~

Axel Rayne (29) is the owner and proprietor of a coffee bar in his hometown, and while he doesn't possess any superpowers of any sort, he's a good forward thinker, and has an excellent tactical mind.

He's also a very social person, something he "expects of a barista/bartender".

His appearance consists of a white button-down shirt with a vest over top, slicked-back jetblack hair, sunglasses so black they practically obscure his eyes, black slacks, and black suede shoes.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.scatteredhorizon.com/index.php
Desertbandit
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Desertbandit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:59 am

Axel, Maya,Faith,Christopher Okay got that noted .

Here is my profile :

Name: Tero Butterfly

Tero worked in a big coporation called SuperGate (SG for short) as a high official in the coporate departement , he managed all the tiny branches in the westcoast of this country.He had it all money ,power,respect...untill one day he snapped at the highest boss of the SG and punched him right in the face , he got fired . Now he is a jobless Bum who lives in an appartement that he can barely afford , he also has a hard time finding work cause he punched a man with allot of connections. Now he just hangs around city in the hope of re starting his life again.

Tero has a 3 day beard, messy black hair , he wears an green and blue striped shirt unbuttoned and under it he has a white undershirt . For the rest he wears a black track suit with white stripes, and slippers.

Expect the opening post some time soon , the RP will be called : RP of Brilliance it shall be opened in a different topic, you may use this topic as the OOC topic.

Now I need to think of a plot to fit all of your roles into one tiny story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)   Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Briliant Idea I want to try out.(closed for entry)
Page 1 of 1